Heatmakerz

Infamous Josedy said:
Exactly, while you are getting nothing for YOUR beat, they are getting $20,000-$40,000 for THEIR beat.While they may be very repetetive and can only do one type of music, DipSet, get the hater dick out your mouth and you do you and let them do them.Oh yeah, by the way, You are wrong.

ROFL.gif
god..ur killin em..
ROFL.gif

but buyin da same stuff as dem..remakin there beats
ROFL.gif
(pardon me i had to laff at dat)..jumpin up n down everytime u hear there name..dick rydin and all dat shyt not gon get u no paper either....

Last edited:
seansebahall said:
lunytunes wer u find these out tell me dat site please.

i knew most of the songs....they pretty known...i posted it on the break aswell....

wtf r u talkin bout...just cause thriller wasnt in the vid dont mean he doesnt do nething...and they dont just do tracks for dips.

FAT JOE
PAPOOSE
JAE MILLZ
SAIGON
I-20
LUDACRIS
LIL FLIP
LIL WAYNE
MOP
CYSSORO
SUN.NY
CNN
CAPONE
BANG EM & DOMONATION
AZ
TWISTA
YOU GET THE POINT...MY POINT BEING..I HATE WEN PEOPLE BITE ON REALL PRODUCERS THEY DO REAL PROJECTS FOR REAL PEOPLE..HEATMAKERZ MAKE BETTER HEAT THEN 90% ANY1 ELSE..U COULD HAVE UR OPPIOUN BUT I DONT SEE U MAKIN BEATS ON SMACK DVD...RETARTED

the respect my hustle track with the impressions sample is wrong i downloaded that song and it sounds noting like the respect my hustle track the heatmakerz made
get your samples right before u post them peace

courey said:
the respect my hustle track with the impressions sample is wrong i downloaded that song and it sounds noting like the respect my hustle track the heatmakerz made
get your samples right before u post them peace

LOL maybe u should try gettin the record instead of DL a song dat prolly aint even the right one....and i dont see you postin any samples....so ease up....:monkey:

Why are u guys so hostile, its ****ing music. Either you listen to it or dont.

Last edited:
Hate them or love them, The Heatmakerz are makin 20k off a beat

The Heatmakerz make more off 1 beat than most people make off sellin beats a year, how can you hate on that???

Oh yeah, cuz ya'll jealous

Seems like these kinda arguments happen everyday. Just because someone wants to see how Heatmakerz flipped a certain sample doesn't mean they are wantin to bite their style. It's educational especially for a newjack and lets face it most of us are or we wouldn't be posting here so drop all the negative ****.

The keyword here being future producers. Who better to learn from than those who've already made it?

The way they flipped that O'Jays joint on "More Than Music" is hot **** by the way.

nev319 said:
wtf r u talkin bout...just cause thriller wasnt in the vid dont mean he doesnt do nething...and they dont just do tracks for dips.

Werd... I met thriller before and hes real quiet dude... HEs probably the type that doesnt prefer the fame for his work.. SOrta like CHad from the Neptunes.

official_CasH said:
I used to be a fan but the more I learned about production and the better I got I came to a conclusion...The heatmakers are weak as HELL! Only Arsonist (I think thats right) make the beats. And look for Their Smack DVD portion on YouTube. The nigga said he made 2 beats in 5 mins. He had the sample already loading and all he did was loop it and add drums. WOW, BIG DEAL! Thats why I try to stay away from sampling. And thats why they only get work from Dipset. And they over charge. $20,000 - $40,000 for something I would have gave anybody nothing for. They're nothing but DJ's. Am I right?

Its still a hot sound... And ppl like it... WHile noone probably likes your music and wont pay a cent for your beats... No matter how much work you put into it... HATERADE

syxx said:
The Heatmakerz usually sample orchestra and soul music for their samples. I think they have started to branch out and use different stuff though.

No they dont. The Diplomats use more than one Beatmaking team..

J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League and Knoxville like to use Orchestra samples..

Heatmakers mostly mess with soul samples,rock samples and old Jamaican songs

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm also new on it and I'm also find the same way that you want.
If you find it then please tell me how they found.
Thank you

Back