Have there even been an album you liked so much...

S

sonakasos

That you bought the vinyl for it? I loved J Dilla's "Donuts" so much that I bought the vinyl on Amazon for $14 and it just came today, I might also buy some Slum Village vinyl records like "Fantastic Vol. 2" and maybe "Trinity".

I pretty much exclusively buy/listen to all music I like on record whether its soul, jazz, classic rock or hip hop.

Is it such a strange concept to buy a record to you? you can't imagine anybody buying a record?

:)

No, but most people nowadays have iPods and other mp3 players so I figured that those people would prefer the mp3 album over the vinyl album.

Most of the music I buy these days is on vinyl but I get your point. I do buy mp3s of more recent stuff

Most of the music I buy these days is on vinyl but I get your point. I do buy mp3s of more recent stuff

Same here, but if there's an album that I downloaded that I really liked (i.e. J Dilla's "Donuts"), I'll buy the record and play it in my room on my turntable. J Dilla's new 2 LP record that's coming out on May 10th, "Donut Shop", looks pretty dope. I want to buy that and use the donut slipmats that come with it, too.

well..I already buy it on vinyl. but if i really, really, like it, i cop like 4 copies and keep them unopened. RJD2 Deadringer, Cage Hells Winter, N***ER by Nas, etc

Last edited:
Back