Happy National Record store day!!!

Xabiton

Cupcake God
I forgot that it was today at first. I don't dig much anymore but I may go check out some performances and stuff.

I don't actually have any good record stores where I live and I'm not even sure if they participate in record store day. I only really learned about it like a week ago though >_>

Happy National Record Store Day Kev!!

Yeah man I was down at your end of town for a BBQ so I hit up a few spots. I found Frick N Frack's WHOS ON MINE! Been looking for this Marley Marl classic for like 15 years..lol. It was a good day.....any good finds on your end man?

I avoid National Wanker sore day like the plague, its just like New years eve, typical amateur poseurs and old hippies showing their kids all the kool albums they used to have...hahahahhahah:cool:

Youll find me at the thrift store, or at a garage sale raping the wax like Jack the Ripper on a moonless night...believe me, Ive found many treasures, even virgins still IOP.....hahahahah:cool:

Last edited:
Happy National Record Store Day Kev!!

Yeah man I was down at your end of town for a BBQ so I hit up a few spots. I found Frick N Frack's WHOS ON MINE! Been looking for this Marley Marl classic for like 15 years..lol. It was a good day.....any good finds on your end man?

I didn't even end up going to any stores. I got contacted for some custom tracks and got it done.

I didn't even end up going to any stores. I got contacted for some custom tracks and got it done.

Always on your grind man...yep that's cool. It is always better to make money than to spend it for sure!

National Record Store day is the wort day of the year for me lol. Bunch of hipsters crowding my dig spots. Saw a few annoying ones at a cafe near a shop and they were all looking up how much their records cost on ebay and acting like they were gods or something. Dollar bins all day for me.

Always on your grind man...yep that's cool. It is always better to make money than to spend it for sure!

Man I learned that there are way too many opportunities out there to make money. The best thing to do is just take advantage of them. Hell I bought an E book yesterday about internet traffic from a hip hop producers pov and while I understood and knew quite a bit of the stuff in the E Book it opened my mind to so many different opps out there. Its crazy.

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

National Record Store day is the wort day of the year for me lol. Bunch of hipsters crowding my dig spots. Saw a few annoying ones at a cafe near a shop and they were all looking up how much their records cost on ebay and acting like they were gods or something. Dollar bins all day for me.

shit when I was digging I looked up records on ebay all the time. I would often find records for $50 locally that I could locally for $10. $1 bins are great too but I always looked at everything. A few times I would find Janet Jackson's Dream Street in the $1 bins and they go for like $40-$80 on ebay if in great condition. I've sold a couple copies of it.

shit when I was digging I looked up records on ebay all the time. I would often find records for $50 locally that I could locally for $10. $1 bins are great too but I always looked at everything. A few times I would find Janet Jackson's Dream Street in the $1 bins and they go for like $40-$80 on ebay if in great condition. I've sold a couple copies of it.

Yeah if I had the time I might do that but Im just about getting dope samples. Im not really into collecting for anything else.

I have no problem with sampling off the net but its not as much fun for me. Nothing beats coming home from the store with some records and dropping the needle on em.

Back