hAHAH How Long?

heaumane

mAKING BEATS IS FUN, to much fun even tho getting more sounds incorporated to the samples is difficult, trial and error like that one dude said, ill be uploading some maybe....Oh and how long does it take u to complete a beat?

mAKING BEATS IS FUN, to much fun even tho getting more sounds incorporated to the samples is difficult, trial and error like that one dude said, ill be uploading some maybe....Oh and how long does it take u to complete a beat?
depending on how good the sample is it takes me anywhere from 2-5 hours makin it including mixing. all depends though. how long does it take you?

Well on average about 1 hour but I've made a complete beat for a song in 10-15 minutes on numerous occasions. Sometimes it takes 3 but thats if I'm REALLY bsing

It all depends.. I can lay down the basic framework and rough idead in 15-30 mins but can go upto 3-5 hours to finish. That includes mixing and going back to listen and tweak shit.

to tell u the truth i havent really finished a beat.......i have so many beats that ive started but have and probably will not finish :/

Back