good samples of...

K

K.O.

organs?

i've been net digging for some time and haven't yet found something.
does anyone know of a couple of songs or even an artist that has good organ samples?

**** it man just go to a record store and go in the 99 cent crate... ive gotten like 2 at a time whenever i look for organ or orchestral ****.

K.O. said:
i've been net digging for some time and haven't yet found something.
does anyone know of a couple of songs or even an artist that has good organ samples?

Organs are hard as hell to find. I sampled some for a joint I did on my myspace. Track's called the Uligee, listen to the organs. If yuo like them I'll give them to you.
I stopped messin' with trying to get organs from samples. I get a hold of the motif when I can, the organ patches on that are TOO dope.

Last edited:
I've been having the same problem...lol...Gee Whiz if you could give them to me I would appreciate it

ACakaOMALS said:
I've been having the same problem...lol...Gee Whiz if you could give them to me I would appreciate it
That's what's up. PM me and let me know where to send them.

You gotta go with some 60s jazz stuff. There was a lot of jazz cats playing organ.

Cats like Jack McDuff, Jimmy Smith, Richard Groove Holmes, Dr. Lonnie Smith all rocked the Hammond. Go to a good record shop and talk to em about what you are looking for.

Back