Good psych-rock blogs?

Takedown

I've been looking into sampling more psych-rock, but I can't find any decent psych-rock blogs. I'm pretty sure I broke Google searching for any.

Before I get bashed for e-digging, it's only temporary as of right now, I'm looking to get a TTUSB later this month.

So, anyone have anything good they're willing to share?

I won't bash you for e-digging...but I will bash you for being a terrible e-digger.

check out this thing called google that you said you used...try searching for music at 'blogspot.com'...that is the domain must people use for their blogs

Keep in mind that posting piracy related links is against the forum rules. So if you are looking for blogs where people share vinyl rips, posting those could result in a ban.

If you are getting a turntable later this month, it could be a good idea to start getting your fingers dusty. That way you'd have some records to check out when you get your turntable.

ok I won't post any links...I just wasn't thinking because there is a FLIP THIS section here where everyone posts samples from youtube links

I won't bash you for e-digging...but I will bash you for being a terrible e-digger.

check out this thing called google that you said you used...try searching for music at 'blogspot.com'...that is the domain must people use for their blogs

I did search, but most of them are defunct with broken d/l links.

eDigging is the easiest thing ever. How can you not find what you need?
you can:
1.Go on tumbler and type a search into the search bar and browse.
2.Youtube what you are looking for
3. Go to a record store and look to CD's and records.

Back