Free mpc type vst yess free for them samplers

• Thread starter blood of a sampler
  • Start date
B

blood of a sampler

TX16Wx Software Sampler

THE 32 BIT WORKS PERFECT !!

DAMN THIS IS A GREAT FIND I COULDNT BELIEVE IT ..POISE AND THIS AND MY MPC KILLER GROOVE TEMPLATES FOR FL STUDIO CALL IT A WRAP

yeah man iwas thinkin this is free .so might is well share and show support to the creator of this nice and dope sample vst ..

plus it gots a dope gui nice on the eyes reminds me of my mpc1000

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

if u want to sample make a (new perf+slot program) then drag and drop from edison to the keymap then go to the samples, right click the on the sample a screeen will pop up select (slices) slice into parts choose how many slices u want like an mpc or choose beat detestor for automatic slicen ,then choose Layout slices to keymap the slices onto your midi keyboard so u can play the slices, and if u have ur slices are over laping go to keymap and delete the 1st group not the second group, the second group is ur slicess ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you cant go wrong with free. The least you can do is try it. I will look into it although it looks way more complex than I need. If it has lots a of preloaded instrument sounds though, I might use it as a "synth module" to combine with my samples in FL Studio. If people find have any comments, please post them.

Dope thanks for this, have been patiently waiting for an alternative to battery to use in Reaper. I actually have a TX16W rack sampler, is the name just a coincidence or is this modelled on the old Yamaha?

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

OK, I see that it is, this is potentially very interesting for me.

Crashed Reaper for me in the first two minutes, I'll give it another try later on.

Back