Fpc in FL Studio Help How To Record each DRUM PAD on diffrent patterns at once

Lakwaun

Like when im recording in fl studio with my midi keyboard (axiom 25) how to not have to have miltiple fpc channels on different patterns to have each sound on its own mixer channel!
I was thinking of something where destructive record was.
Because when recording all samples on pads i cant mix them down!

Like i would like to make a templete with two fpc with all drum sounds i might use pre loaded, then 6 other channels i might use like 2 ravity, gladiator, sytrus, synths and such
Check out my beats and you might here an example on the everything gucci beat . At wwww.myflashstore.net/illanoize

Im just starting out by the way!

Last edited:
You can route the sounds on your FPC on the "Output" on each pad.
Its on the right upper side of the FPC somewhere.
You can do this on each pad.

Do you mean by setting the output of each drum pads up on the right hand side where it says midi not how you can cut the samples and what not?
I did setup and save my drum lay outs if thats what you mean? But I am trying to get each different pad to record on its own pattern channel to edit and mix in the mixer window.
Here is the beat I made with the mpc but i had to use a fpc drum machine for each different sound rather then just playing it out on one fpc drum machine all at once!
Gotta Get it w/ Hook by ILLA NOIZE - myFlashStore.net Check out this awesome beat called 'Gotta Get it w/ Hook' by ILLA NOIZE

Back