**Flip this french ST**

Ooh, this is nice, love french ****. Feelin' your flip too, dope drums

I think I'll take a crack at this tomorrow. Good looks!

ooooh **** i love french music
i'ma see what i can do with it
thanks alot man!

Wow for someone who just had a beatblock sounds really decent
i woulda knock out wack flips haha
nice flip man!
Peace!

Like all the flips so far, potencia add some bass and that beat will go hard. Needle just makes me jealous lol...

all flips are good but this is the first time iv heard one of your flips jade, and i gotta say u smashed it! would be pretty hard to top ur take on the sample, no disrespect to anyone else's flip though.

Great flips all round guys! Feelin em all..
Potencia yeah those drums are massive and Evil thats some nice az layering man....dope flips..great to see you guys flippin round here again. Pitts thats a nice flip too on some basic boom bap ish, reminds me of some necro shyt.

nice flips from everybody.. pontencias drums are biug huh... i need to get my **** to sound like that. good loooks on the sample

yo thanks for the sample jade, hope ur beat block goes away and never comes back lol. hate those days..

Your welcome and yea these blocks aint fun at all and I hope so too. I think the fact my speakers are STILL busted and being forced to use headphones all the time is making my ears fatigue which usually stifles the creativity and enthusiasm pretty fast..... arh i need speakers...damn I hate being broke,, lol..

Your welcome and yea these blocks aint fun at all and I hope so too. I think the fact my speakers are STILL busted and being forced to use headphones all the time is making my ears fatigue which usually stifles the creativity and enthusiasm pretty fast..... arh i need speakers...damn I hate being broke,, lol..

Dont hate on the headphones homie... All I use is headphones, I never use speakers to make my beats at all. Think headphones push more juice into your brain and when you close your eyes and visualize what your making when the beat is at max volume, headphones are very good... Radio shack headphones too... haha!
Speakers only used in the car to hear finished product.

word i only use headphones aswell, coz i reckon if your mix sounds as good (or near) as the pros when your listening to both with your heads then its got 2 be good right.(plus i'm running an oldish cinema station without the rear speakers, and my phones are pretty good)
still throw the stereo on to feel the bass in my bones but not for mixing purposes.

i was trying to download on divshare but there wasnt a download link... can u please re-up ill trade u 3 of my personal samples for this one this is HOT

Back