FL Studio SliceX issue

jxjaminxj

i usually save multiple multiple versions of each beat I work on just incase anything gets corrupt. that being said:

I opened up a beat from last night in which I used sliceX and had about 80 regions chopped. When I played the beat all the wrong regions were triggering and I noticed that there were only about 40 regions now. I opened a few of the previous saved versions and got the same issue. Does anybody know why this happens?

Also I opened the very first version of the beat & all the regions of sliceX are there, is there any way to export a sliceX file already chopped and import it into another project?

Last edited:
I think if you just export it as a wav and then drag it into edison or slicex in another project it'll have all the region markers. Not sure tho

Also bless you for saving backups i cant tell you how many beats i lost over a corrupt file or vst that shit drives me nuts. I cant even open any project ive ever made using maschine 1.0

thanks for the response, and yeah after the 2nd beat I lost due to corruption I wasn't having that. I now have about 10 files for each beat I work on .. example Fantasy_1, Fantasy_2, ect

Back