FL Studio Sample Template

Just download it. Honestly I've received a lot of postive feedback from people through email. It has 30 samplers 1 Slicex Edison and everythings mapped out and color codded!

I'm sorry, but i don't really see the point of this. All it is is 30 samplers routed to the first 30 chanles of the mixer.

Obviously you don't know how to use FL then.Why don't you download it.Open it up and see for yourself.It's so you don't have to waste time adding each channel...

It's so you already have Slicex open with sustaining mode on to sample

It's so you don't have to open Edison it's right there ready for you to chop the sample.
It's so you don't have to color each track
It's so you don't have to color each pattern
It's so you don't have to color each channel strip.
What don't you understand?
It improves how fast you turn out songs!

I have attached a picture to help you visualize.

Attachments

• MY FL TEMPLATE.jpg
    MY FL TEMPLATE.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
It's so you don't have to open Edison it's right there ready for you to chop the sample.
It's so you don't have to color each track
It's so you don't have to color each pattern
It's so you don't have to color each channel strip

Each of these these things take a second to do and there's the possibility that you will want them done differently that template has them. For example, sending multiple samplers to the same mixer channel, or maybe you organize your patterns differently so that color scheme might not make sense.

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to provide some constructive criticism.

Each of these these things take a second to do and there's the possibility that you will want them done differently that template has them. For example, sending multiple samplers to the same mixer channel, or maybe you organize your patterns differently so that color scheme might not make sense.

I'm not trying to offend you, I'm just trying to provide some constructive criticism.

If you don't like it don't use it...

I don't like to assign each track to the mixer and click around a bunch and if I want two samplers on the same track I hit clone and so forth.

As far as the colors go I don't give 2 hoots. I like my FL studio to be colorful because it helps me paint my picture in my music...

And each second adds up, not to mention this is free... take it or leave it

Back