FL Studio - Kick Samples Repeating Twice

• Thread starter Deleted member 554525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 554525

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay thats really bad...but my question: Why are you using the newest version of FL ? FL 11 is totally okay...

So I was working on my song when my kick samples started randomly repeating twice. This is only happening to my kicks.

Video:
youtu.be/jjsoTyB07Tw

My first instinct would be to check Mixer track 1 because both your kicks have that repeating thing in common and they share the same mixer track. Try splitting them up so u can A/B compare track 1 with a different track to see if that's the source.

My second best guess would be that you should uncheck where it says "use loop points". Loop points will have a sample repeat depending on where the loop points are set within the sample. And in your video it showed that "use loop points" was enabled under the kick's channel settings. It also showed the same for your other drums but if they don't have loop points set it will have no effect.

Other than that I would need to have some time playing around with it. But I hope you get it figured out!

Yeah and it also can be your loop points is checked on,

whenever you put in your sample into the pattern, click the sample and make sure it's off, otherwise it will do that sometimes.

Back