Female Vocal Sample/Sound in Pop music?

Shands

Dj Shands
Hey Guys, Does anyone know where the female vocal samples in these beats are coming from? You'll notice them in the background, they just add a little more flavor to the beat. I've noticed similar samples in A BUNCH of pop songs lately and im curious where they are coming from. I'm hoping someone will know the answer! Thanks in advance❄ Rihanna Type Beat - "Oxygen" | Cold Pop Instrumental | Pop Style Beats 2017 - YouTube

Major Lazer - Run Up (feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR & Nicki Minaj) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

yo! These are just chops from vocals, they can come from anywhere. You can find acapellas of other pop songs, chop em up into phrases and just play with the pitch to make them fit with the beat. You can sample them from old records and eq to make the vocal stand out as much as possible... But I would recommend that you find a female vocal acapella, chop it up into bits and put it into a sampler then mess around playing it back at different pitches till you get something that works.

If you want to see something really awesome and super creative to show you what you can do with a vocal, check out this video:

Hey thanks a ton max! I wasn't sure if that was it or if there was a certain sample everyone was getting from a pack. Now I know! Thanks again

Hey thanks a ton max! I wasn't sure if that was it or if there was a certain sample everyone was getting from a pack. Now I know! Thanks again

no worries dude - and tbh, there are probably a bunch of people getting those sounds from packs. I'm sure if you do a relatively quick search on a sample site you'll be able to turn up heaps of good stuff really quickly. Happy hunting!

Back