Favorite Sample Sites in 2018?

I recently heard about Splice from a friend and it seems to be one of the best with a fairly well-priced deal.

I also use splice, I pay $7 a month and I get 100 sample credits. There's more expensive options that give you way more but 100 credits works for me, I go on there and download a hook or adlibs from time to time, keeps me inspired. That and just looking up random stuff on youtube - underground soul music, movie themes, classical piano ect. and using a youtube to mp3 converter.

Splice seems to be a good option. I have stuck to digging deep on youtube.

I started a weekly newsletter that includes the samples that I found each week. Its called Digging In The Internet. I can't post links yet but I will put up a thread when I am able

I would check out some youtube accounts honestly. Vinyl Frontier and Sonne Image always have flames, and from there you can go to related accounts. They have some really dope boom bap samples. Sonne Image also has really cool electro-wave sounds that can be flipped for edm and house.

We just opened a new sample store at BangerLab.com. You will find many good sample packs for beatmakers, sample packs different from Splice or other sites. We'll try to come with even more various products for producers such as e-books and tutorials in the near feature. Hope you like it. Cheers!

Back