Favorite drumkit

I lost my favourite kits when my hard drive melted.
Had spent hours, layering and processing single hits taken from vinyl with sounds made on massive, ER-1 and my bass station.

I sold the ER-1 before the meltdown of my hard drive, so now I'm using what I have (Maschine software), layering as I go and trying to cop a few old, cheap drum machines I can sample to build up my library again.
I still have the vinyl I originally sampled but not had the time to really get digging into it again to find one shots - never wrote down what I used (I've got a pretty hap-hazard methodology)

I always adore the look and easiness of use of the Tama Silverstar drum kit. It is an affordable, professional quality kit designed for die-hard newbies like me. :shame:[h=3][/h]

How much was this drumkit sir? cause i seen some wild prices for kits and ive gotten thousands sounds for a dollar or free

I mostly use Boom Bap Addicts and Trapaholic's, which are both free kits. They have the sounds I really like and almost 100% of my drums and instrumentals come from those two kits

Back