An effect i hear in sampling

Sdiddy78

Theres times i hear in a vocal sample where the person will have the last word in a sentence like echo or fade out...............how do u get that fx

Theres times i hear in a vocal sample where the person will have the last word in a sentence like echo or fade out...............how do u get that fx

Don't know exactly what you mean without an example. But I'll do it with any sound/chop, hit the 16 levels on velocity on my MPC & go from the top right to the lowest left on each beat. Gives the illusion of it fadin out or echo'n whatever you wanna call it.

Hm maybe just play a slice twice or even more often. Just let the Voice play and then put the part you want to repeat under it in lower velocity.

Its called delay. Just program it on the sound or automate it

Yep. A lot of people do what kebeats said, chop the sound, then play with the velocity. Play the chop regularly and then play it again at a lower velocity, and then at a even lower velocity, repeat. It'll make it seem like its echoing. The SP had this back in the day but this is the broke man's SP workaround, Lol.

Back