Ednom v. R.Mick

VOTE!!!! BATTLE EDNOM V. RMICK

• Ednom

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • RMick

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters
Vote Ednom, though I didn't like the distortion. Maybe every once in a while and a little less.

RMick, like yours, felt the drums could be a just a little tighter, they sound loose to me.

Rmick u shoulda came wit a bassline..woulda made that beat for me...didnt really feel ednoms to much..vote goes to rmcormack

Ednom man that distortion ****ed my ears up.....damn man! I like the drums you used though....I see where you were going with the distortion but didnt quite execute it that well...

Mick....i like your chops and with tight drums and a bass line that track a banger....my vote goes to you sir.

Last edited:
yeah edmon that ish was nasty 'fake ass beat distirtion is bull son what were u thinking -nice beat r mcormack smooth feel -

Voted Rmick even tho a bassline would made the track whole..still nice work...
ED i liked the distortion But i woulda prob just kept it for the intro then once it dropped just go to the normal sample.. Nice work both.

I just wish i didnt have to go against an expert in my first beat battle vs. Gilson. Hahahah im only a couple weeks in the game! :) -LK-

Gonna go with McCormack. That distortion sh*t ruined ednoms IMO

Yo McC, i can hear the bass but it's not like its real present, did you just boost the low end of the sample?

I made a bass patch in reason with a little of that scream 4... and played some notes out... that kinda still went with the flow of the piano... but maybe i should change up the sequence.

Voted for RMick...didn't like the drums though..but the overall sound is so nice..really grimy type beat...

Ednom was cool...the drums sound good..but..im not a big fan of distortion...it was to experimental for me!
good job fellas!

Back