Drumroll query!

eccentric1

Are these good drum rolls? or they pertain to what ever style or feel of music you are trying to produce if so...Need FEEDBACK TO perfect method or technique....the feel of the song is more rock/jazz-like in structure ....here's a sample

Last edited:
WTF is that?!?!?!?! lol... but fo real, work on the timin, mixin, eq'in... just work period...

J

Here I listen to these drum fills you should get some ideas from them. What are you using to bang out your drums Keyboard or Pads?

jbeezy my neezy.....nigga i asked was it a good sound roll for a certain type of music .....like a jazz or rock roll... MIND YOU ON A 4/4 MEASURE AND NOT A 4/5 MEASURE...ADDED TO THE FACT I DELAYED IT AT 955ms and feedback: @ 14 or something with a tempo of at least 106......w/ a added swing pitch of like 4 or something the reason why is b/c I was testing out an "idea" ....youngbuck about certain offpitch drumrolls you hear on some old jazz recordings bruah!...and if you "dig" like I "DIG" you would have known of my reference...but that comment showed your formula.... you the type to buy mad equipment and make garbage... you just do little metronome...tick tack CUZ ya beats sound like a PEZ FULL OF TIC TACKS and then ya done with ya tracks.....and that's why them dudes at the majors if ya submitting anything yet "beezy my neezy" lol.......throw yo sh*T away cuz its formulaic...if it ain't "crack music".....lol it's wack music....lol i UNDERSTAND GOD...YOU A YOUNG MAN TRYINA COMEUP ...BECOME A LAWYER NOT A RAPPER...THEY ALL SLEPT WITH JA RULE...YOU MIGHT BE NEXT prag producers like ya self ...GET WHAT MEAN MANG!

Last edited:
Eccentric, I think the programming would be on for what you're trying to achieve. I think that's what you were asking right? I think those would be good fills, maybe just start with different drum sounds to begin with, but yeah...

peace.

eccentric1 said:
jbeezy my neezy.....nigga i asked was it a good sound roll for a certain type of music .....like a jazz or rock roll... MIND YOU ON A 4/4 MEASURE AND NOT A 4/5 MEASURE...ADDED TO THE FACT I DELAYED IT AT 955ms and feedback: @ 14 or something with a tempo of at least 106......w/ a added swing pitch of like 4 or something the reason why is b/c I was testing out an "idea" ....youngbuck about certain offpitch drumrolls you hear on some old jazz recordings bruah!...and if you "dig" like I "DIG" you would have known of my reference...but that comment showed your formula.... you the type to buy mad equipment and make garbage... you just do little metronome...tick tack CUZ ya beats sound like a PEZ FULL OF TIC TACKS and then ya done with ya tracks.....and that's why them dudes at the majors if ya submitting anything yet "beezy my neezy" lol.......throw yo sh*T away cuz its formulaic...if it ain't "crack music".....lol it's wack music....lol i UNDERSTAND GOD...YOU A YOUNG MAN TRYINA COMEUP ...BECOME A LAWYER NOT A RAPPER...THEY ALL SLEPT WITH JA RULE...YOU MIGHT BE NEXT prag producers like ya self ...GET WHAT MEAN MANG!

Sorry for bumpin in but typeing like that then calling dude a young buck makes no sence. Mature people wouldent care what a young buck says.

Back