Dope samples+ flips!!!

J

joeyfamous

Hey whts up fp my name is joey aka jodi-b and i am a producer and i have done work with up and coming and big faces in the game....come check me out at...

(soundclick*com/wrproductions )

i also have some stuff on there for you sample heads!

Thanks

Thanks alot.....i just put up 2 more 2day come check em out

where's the samples? whats wit all the misleading posts? "DopeFlips+Samples" or watever it was exactly... and "I flipped this one CRAZY!". **** like that makes me not even wanna check out your music brah. C'mon now, this a community, we all share and we all give feedback, so if you wan't to be part of that, then do your part and post properly. not haggin, just sayin' man.

Just for everybodys info i had the samples posted on my soundclick page and they got deleted for copyright infrigment....im not like that!!! You could have all my samples idc ya digg....ill b posting more up soon...i started posting in the other forum in the mean time....all i got to say is b patient and dont **** yourself out of probably the best samples you have ever heard.... I got you just b patient and respect or **** off.

---------- Post added at 08:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Oh and by the way..... Im not the type of person to tlk shit but honestly i dnt need you to listen to shit.... Im sittin on a deal wit interscope fam...not braggin just keepin it real.... If you want samples just ask...dnt ***** about a post...

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:34 PM ----------

Shoot me your email and ill shoot samples simple as that but i wont be posting here anymore so if anybody is interested then holla at me.... joey_famous@msn.com

aight cool.. i understand. soundclick does that shyt all the time i've heard.

peace!

:cheers:

i dnt need you to listen to shit.... Im sittin on a deal wit interscope fam...
but this quote makes no sense.

same if i would say:

"i dont need to listen to your shit.....im eating cheeceburgers..."

i highly doubt anyone would "sit" on a deal with interscope especially a producer. I'd like to see him prove that shit...

Just instigating that's all...this forum's been dead lately anyway.

Prove what to who.??? By sitting on a deal i mean i have a deal with them understand??? My uncle is personal security for alot of celebs hes out with whitney houston right now in paris....i dnt have to prove anything to anyone its all good if you dnt believe me. Im not trying to make anybody feel any kind of way...get that shit correct i have no time for bullshit... Bt 1 thing i will say....most ppl hate when they really love it.... Tht being said anybody can still hit me up for samples...im right here.

Prove what to who.??? By sitting on a deal i mean i have a deal with them understand??? My uncle is personal security for alot of celebs hes out with whitney houston right now in paris....i dnt have to prove anything to anyone its all good if you dnt believe me. Im not trying to make anybody feel any kind of way...get that shit correct i have no time for bullshit... Bt 1 thing i will say....most ppl hate when they really love it.... Tht being said anybody can still hit me up for samples...im right here.

That sounds like something someone who cant prove it would say....lol.
Your uncles a security guard so that means you have a deal with interscope? I fail to see the correlation. I know im being a dick i just hate people who front about how great they are. Especially when they put famous peoples names on all their beats like that is supposed to mean that they would ever work with them. Keep on fakin.

And 1 other thing if you check my page (srm productions) the song fantasy that is on my page is my first project at interscope its on the local radio and hes up and coming so peep that out and let me kno wht you think. If you dnt like it then thts you bt i get over 20,000 plays a day so all the haters dnt matter anymore ya digg.

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Yup yup whteva homie.... Hes personal security and he talked to sum ppl for wich i appreciate....im not frontin...im not rich bt im doin alright for a producer ya kno.... Its all good tho im not gonna try to make you trust it...most ppl dnt bt it dnt matter im doin me...like i said im not braggin...your the one who wanted to tlk shit for whtever reason you have...i nvr said i was so great...you said tht.

whats funny is is i sampled that same sample you used for your "Kanye would do flashing lights to this" Beat (whatever that's supposed to mean) and my beat smashes on that piece of trash. I guess i am kinda just being a "hater" but damn homie that $hit's bunk.

edit: that dr. dre one is kinda dope though i won't lie.

Last edited:
Yea alright lol.....as long as you know you bein a hater its all good homie... I get ppl like you on the daily.... Im not even tryin to argue wit you man i got better shit to do....anyway thanks for the comment...tht shits bunk huh???? I see you were on there long enough to check tht shit out tho huh???? Hater

I just put that shit to let ppl know wht style of beat it is ya kno...if they buy it they can call it whteva they wanna call it ya digg... Anyway homie im not even like that and my fault if i made you feel some type of way...i just do me and if you dnt like it then u aint the first 1 ya digg.

haha i am doing me dude....im sayin...i have alot of different styles ...thts just to give ppl an idea of wht style of beat it is understand...lol this is pointless....i dnt see why you got a problem wit the way im doing shit....tht just shows me how much you feelin my shit. i tried to b mature about the shit bt i see tht you just 1 of them haterz you prob go thru all these forums and post dumb shit just to start somethin...get a life ma dude and grow up... im done wit yo hatin ass.... HATER... YOU DNT EVEN KNO ME AND YOU TLKIN SHIT THTS HOW YOU KNO YOU A HATER....JUMP OFF MY DICK AND GET ON THE NEXT 1.

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

U probably bangin tht dre shit out tht you said was dope right now... Ppl like you need help....you tlkin shit just kuz you really love it. B sure to comment while you on my page bangin my shit tho. Peace

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

The new hott single (fantasy) produced by joey..
#61 in urban out of 90,547 songs
#38 in r&b/soul/pop out of 53,319

damn im kinda up there on the charts for that song tho aint i. If you think its fake go check tht shit pussy.... And its still climbing everyday so obviously your opinion doesnt mean shit *****.

Where you at on the charts.?????

i been on the actual rapattack charts sonny... number four added by college dj's around the country including international...this aint no pissing contest **** a soundclick chart as if it matters.

Haha you are a real life hater aint you....i get on here and you start tlkin shit...thts how much you love my shit????? Damn homie you steady tryna b better than me bt i dnt give a **** about you....lets battle then....where yo shit at *****...lets do it. I got tracks that will bang on yo shit homie...thro me a link or sumn mr big time you wanna tlk shit then back it up. You pointed out tht kanye beat tht i had and you said yours would make it look like trash then let me hear it pussy.....tlkin all tht shit...and dnt b tlkin about i lost it or my cpu is messed up or sum dumb shit like tht hater.... Its funny how you pointed out tht 1 beat tho....wht???? U think all the others r kool....lets get somethin poppin then if you wanna come at me wit all tht shit tlkin.

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

And you said you have been...key words "been" on the rappatack charts. Wht happend you aint on there no more you nvr reached #1 haha....you lyin ass punk rapattack soundclick whteva hater...you can catch me on the radio chump thts where it really matters

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I saw your myspace....was tht you rappin????? I hope not kuz tht shit was gaaaaaarbage dude. Where the heat at???? Im waitin if u aint a pussy tht is. Get somebody to judge... You prob would still tlk shit if u lost tho so im expecting you to ***** out fake ass hater.

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Oh and your 27 ma dude..... Im 23 yrs old and my shit way hotter....dnt lie.... Let ya girl listen to fantasy she prob diggin tht shit... Thts if you even got 1. Ur plays aint shit i got almost half a million plays and thts right when i put my shit up u aint even worth my time lol.. I see why yoou hate...kuz you wanna b somethin better bt actin like tht you wont...how you dnt trust in god homie youo need help.

Back