does anyone have some samples they can give to me

ExpLo said:
having somebody give you samples is like telling your friend to go exercise for you

aaa HAHA

yup. practice makes perfect. practice sampling and youll get good samples.

Peace, I can tell you this, it's hard getting samples from people who went digging and found their own, it's like gold. Plus if you dig you will find it so much fun and then you can shape it to whatever you want it to be. If you are looking for sample loops that will make a song nah you won't be able to get that, now kicks, snares, hihats I can give a few if you are in desparate need. :)

Peace may you ahve a blessed day.

downloaded samples are wack and only wack people use them

(with "samples" i mean pre-recorded loops and stuff like that, some drum sounds and stuff can be good)

Word is birth. You need to find a mom and pops and get them fingers dusty patna. Start to amass your own crates. I'll trade some one a sample after I've messed with it though. They come up with there beat I come up with mine and come back for the listening. That's a dope exercise I do that with my crew all the time.

i sendin sum songs i like/wood like to sample. freedom of information

just to clarify: obviously the stuff im sending isnt copyrited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

the truthe™ said:
i sendin sum songs i like/wood like to sample. freedom of information

just to clarify: obviously the stuff im sending isnt copyrited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

No question all joints made are for promo use only. Unless someones trying to pay to get the sample cleared. Ha! (it does happen sometimes though)

Back