Do you follow any of these crate diggers on YouTube?

Xabiton

Cupcake God
Not even so much the producers but the ones who just genuinely love to dig because they love the music. I recently discovered a few of them on Youtube and I love this stuff. Its awesome to see people who just love to hear good music especially when they appreciate the music itself and not just looking for something to sample. Anyway if you do follow who are you following links are good?

I saw a few things about digging on youtube a while back but not exactly what your talking about. I'd be interested in watching a few of these though. Care to hit us up with links to some of the users you follow?

found a few of these recently. lot of library collectors as well. i'll post some links when i get a chance to compile them all. ive found some really great music through them, not necessarily stuff to sample. but a lot of funk and crazy background music as well.

Ah yea, I follow a good few crate enthusiasts on youtube

Helps me discovers French, Italian , German artists other wise i would ve missed

Yo Xabiton I just watched some of EoLoVoX's videos and they're pretty interesting, gonna keep watching them.
@ Magnificentbutcher I just checked out the loweregion channel and the latest song's pretty dope, some UFO ish lol, nice find.

Back