do you feel it?

wow I never thought of that lol. your a genius

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

maybe an odd sample but not one you don't feel. unless you really are not at a stage where you can tell what does or doesn't work.

I agree with you in the sense that, the more you feel a sample, the more ideas you're going to get and the more energy you're going to get to go an kill that sample.

Nope...nope...nope...

I couldnt care less about the sample, In fact sometimes I just pick an album and random and just start manipulating the sounds into pure noise and EFX, pretending that Im trapped on an Island, and the only thing I have is my MPC and this one record...

I couldnt care less about the sample, In fact sometimes I just pick an album and random and just start manipulating the sounds into pure noise and EFX, pretending that Im trapped on an Island, and the only thing I have is my MPC and this one record...

This. You gotta experiment, its part of what will help you know what will work and not work in the future, it helps you get ideas for other beats in terms of how effects and such could be used etc..

thats the realist shit ive ever heard son lol not bad at all love it!

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

ahahahaha

that's a great idea, sounds fun as hell, probably gonna start putting a song together with one record tonight.

Back