That Dipset Orchestrarion

des3701

Yo was some good artist or songs to sample that have that good dip set orchestration feal to it. Cause every time i search fot orchestra i find a bunch of week ****. My Beat game has really been in a slump i need more hot samples. Dont get me wrong im still giving crack but not steady as it used to be.

First off with Orchestral pieces you need to know the compositions, what they are played in (D Minor for example) and who the piece was scored by, I usually find Vivaldi to have some rapid orchestral pieces however most of his stuff is pretty popular, it tends to vary amongst each composer, I would say Sergey Profokiev to have some marvellous pieces, especially from the Lieutenant Kije suite, one piece called "Romance" was sampled by Necro on Sabac Red's track-"Speak Militant".

But if you are looking for really hefty orchestral pieces try looking for stuff by Brahms or for more recent ish try searching up the catalogue of Phillip Glass and the Kronos Quartet.

Peace to the East.

you can also look into movie soundtracks. movies like pirates of the caribbean, van helsing or any of the recent comic book / sci-fi movies have at least one good orchestra piece. also, there is a orchestra greatest hits for movies, but most of those have been done to death.

dipset does not have there own Orchestrarion most likely it a sample or sounds u can find in any keyboard even those cheap ones

There stuff comes from modern orchestrations more than classic. Try Trans Siberian Orchestra, Andrew Lloyd Webber, John Williams, stuff like that. They also use alot of Rock Samples from stuff like Queen and White Snake.

yo, i have i question...say if i find a midi file of Prokiev right? and i put my motif banks on the midi notes, and arrange the music in a beat...what do i do for clearance? or is it public domain??

thanks for every ones help but still anit found any good **** from the list of people giving ima keep digging tho

Yeah Im looking for this too. Like I like they stuff and I wanna know where they get it from. Ima look up Heatmakers production credits and get some names then go digging

btw who besides heatmakerz produce for them? I don't know any of them besides them. And they dont really do string quartets like that they be doing soul stuff

Last edited:
Back