**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Oxfam digging

Stomped across the city on my lunch break to the one 'legit' record shop left here... It was shut...
Unpeterbed, I quickened my pace and hit the Oxfam shop.
Charity shops often have a lot of wack shit in them (although thus far I've been lucky) and I have picked a couple country records here (I want work with that... Maybe...) as well as a couple orchestral joints; but you sure as shit get a lot of wax for your money!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
here's something i bought recently

had to blur the one on the down-right. just remembered it had something super fuking ill amazing shyt on it...

Thought it might be of interest to some of you guys, i've been using this app called 'Trackstack' recently and its been really wicked for discovering some new tunes. They position themselves as a digital crate digging tool for DJs and i've found some absolute gems using it. You can even alter what year you want to find tunes from obviously within a particular genre. You can then either buy records from discogs or Beatport through the app. Really interesting.

Check out here: Trackstack - Be Seamless

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/trackstack/id1021088020?mt=8

I recently picked up these 4 albums, all incredible for sampling, also these guys don't get enough credit for their incredible music:

Basil Kirchin -Abstractions Of The Industrial North
Kenyon Hopkins - Mister Buddwing
Vladimir Cosma - Enfance
Gil Melle - Borderline

Just found and bought Ghost in the Shell original soundtrack (not the 2017 movie, the original 1995 one). Beautiful piece of music.

Back