**Digging adventures - post what you get**

I bought The Best Of Labi Siffre LP today for 1 euro in a charity shop here in Dublin, Ireland.
It turned out the wrong record was inside, but it was dope anyway... The Best Of The Crusaders. Really nice mid 70s jazz/funk stuff.

6848956249_e323a16285_z.jpg

6848961395_3cb3ceb1f5_z.jpg

6848965645_7911c94037_z.jpg

Some recent digs. I recently became a father and haven't naturally had as much time to dig as I used to but getting back to it. Most of these are from people who've responded on my classifieds ads on some Finnish sites, the rest were dug up from my regular thrift stores and fleas.

Went digging last week and got some Count Basie, Beach Boys, Cat Stevens, and some awesome Hispanic Opera Singers old ass album for a buck

Here is what I brought home today. I have more that I got the other day, but I havent taken pics of those. Im pissed that the place I went to today charged $2 for cheap records. I never pay more than a $1 for records, but since I made the drive, I bought a few. **** you Fantasyland Records!

102_1198.jpg

Stuff I got from Amazon

102_1199.jpg

Two is my favorite Bob James record. and I want to know what is on that family guy breaks record lol

Yeah, I got the Two for listening pleasure because people have run through his catalog. The family guy breaks record was not worth what I paid for it. It is so rare and hard to find.Its sold out everywhere. It has clips from the show and a few "breaks," but breaks arent so to me if they aren't open for sampling. :-)

Picked up 132 records for $35 at a huge Half Price Books sale over the weekend. Supremes, 5th Dimension, Bee Gees, Chuck Mangione, Commodores, etc. etc. Real excited to see what i can find.

---------- Post added 02-28-2012 at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was 02-27-2012 at 10:31 AM ----------

What I'm going through right now:

5ofo0g.jpg

mvm3w4.jpg

10gl7ir.jpg

Last edited:
man, for shit like that i'd be paying $20+ per record where i live haha. the jo jo gunne record has an ill break and the spooky tooth one was used in an interesting way by Eminem...

About to go NYC in less than two weeks, plan on doing some digging when I'm there...

Anyone know of any good spots to hit up?

Back