**Digging adventures - post what you get**

My latest pick-ups, most were 50 cents and I got some 3 for $1, figured why not...most I've listened to have been good so far.

112h6j9.jpg

5yxlwh.jpg

35a3x41.jpg

**Fixed.

Last edited:
Damn I been tryin to find a copy of that McCann LP for a while...Got that Lou Rawls LP too some dope ish on there.

Grabs from the past couple of weeks

5-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-5.jpg

2-11.jpg

1-12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Word I have most of those albums as well!!!...However my SC Trip was cool but i was very disapointed in the record shops that i went to in The Charleston/Columbia area!! I think i had more fun and finds in the NC/Virginia spots...I found the SC stores to be too ORGANIZED and I like a certain randomness to my Beat Digging!! Guess I can blame the net for that hahaha way too much information availiable for all to see.Im thinking these shops got hip and started jacking the prices...okay I wll cop to being a bit spoiled as it were but when you pay 50 cent and get great quality its hard to cough up more than a dollar hahahaha i did pay 3 bucks for a Cozy Powell joint that has some incredible drums..to me
having the records seperated and labeled takes the fun out of digging!! yea these catts wanna may a buck to but some of the stuff they want big bucks for I already have 2 or 3 copies(but i never sell) I will post up what I did find and they are really cool with some nice samples /drums/etc/...

Last edited:
good digs..

i'm ashamed to say that i havent been diggin for few weeks... but i have good reason for that: my ikea expedit is FULL. there's no room for vinyl. plus, i have about 100 records i still havent checked out so i still have a lot of samples in my sleeve. but about that expedit.........i need to buy another one. and my girl's gonna be pissed, hah :D

nothing like findin some nice 45s..doesnt happen much for me
Same here. I do see 45s every now and then but they are usually beat up, way overpriced or simply music that I'm not interested in.
The dj who was selling away his excess records had thousands of 45s in the boxes, most of it wasn't up to my tastes but managed to find some gems (and drum breaks) in there. Might have to pay the dude's shop another visit later as I didn't have time to go thorugh everything.

Last edited:
I wanna say its called special delivery but i dont have the record in my hand right now. The seller just gave it to me and I took it

Recent finds

6257330316_befaeb77e0_z.jpg

Also copped a second hand copy of the monstrous Virgin Encyclopedia of Jazz.

---------- Post added 10-24-2011 at 06:47 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-18-2011 at 03:29 PM ----------

6276906350_bab11afa07.jpg

Bought a stack of records from an old lady for 15€. When I paid her a visit, I was in a hurry and didn't have time to go through all of them, but there were some Finnish records I didn't mind having in my collection and as she wanted to get rid of all of them I figured that I'd simply take the records I don't want to a charity shop. When I went through the stack later, I found the mega rare Edvard Vesala / Soulset - Souljumppaa in there.

Back