**Digging adventures - post what you get**

You may hear some eventually but pop is all craftsmanship so I actually take quite some time crafting those records. Its also not something that's just beats. I'm looking for a female singer to work with and push the songs.

Today's finds.
5914820469_b34941a66c_z.jpg

@Gilson Yeah, Superbad is a nice record. Not too satisified with the German pressing though, need to upgrade it to US og at some point.

@Nicro The flying elephant is Osibisa, a british afro-pop/funk group formed by African and Caribbean musicians.

Last edited:
I gotta stop reading this thread I spent all my spending cash on reason refills. I got the mo phat some crazy brass stuff and an 80s influenced one called 1985 I figured I'd make more music with keyboard sounds vs samples but I still love samples and digging

I gotta stop reading this thread I spent all my spending cash on reason refills. I got the mo phat some crazy brass stuff and an 80s influenced one called 1985 I figured I'd make more music with keyboard sounds vs samples but I still love samples and digging

Traitor.

Nah just kidding. I actually wanna learn my way around some keys. I think it would be dope to combine samples and keys. Thinking about taking some piano lessons and ish.

I was a keyboard producer 1st lol. I was doin keyboard beats when everyone else was sampling from 03 to like 05/06 lol

Word. Like Nicolay or Count Bass-D.

interesting to do I do it from time to time as do many others but I am looking at doing more pop production and also looking into getting into doing music for ads, film and video games. Better checks and less grind work

interesting to do I do it from time to time as do many others but I am looking at doing more pop production and also looking into getting into doing music for ads, film and video games. Better checks and less grind work

Hell yeah it would be sweet to be getting that ad money

Damn Xabiton,no doubt some gem's were found in there!

I had no intention of buying any today but i went shopping with my girl and we decided to go into a place and whatta ya know,a bunch of vinyl in there ha..of course i couldnt walk out without nothing.

walked out with these

beat225.jpg
(cant post pictures yet)

i've listened to the "evie" record so far and i knew from the cover it'd produce something nice in there and i was right!

going through the others now!

Back when I was making beats I had a huge desire to do film scoring. That would be awesome.

Back when I was making beats I had a huge desire to do film scoring. That would be awesome.

Thats where the cash is at. Right now I am back on my rnb shit. I've been making rnb beats for the past week mostly. Nobody makes baby makin music no more. Probably a reflection of society because women would rather be baby mommas than wives.

Back