**Digging adventures - post what you get**

from where?? cause thats always a dollar bin joint around these parts!!! A classic break though... I believe I have like 5 of those joints...

I've seen it in the $1 bins here but rarely. I usually see it for $10+ I saw it on ebay for $1 plus $4 shipping and said why not

Awesome break on that one! It's usually cheap around here. I saw them live about 6-8 years ago when they were touring with Lynyrd Skynyrd.

Two that came this week:

AhmadJamal.jpg
BobbyBland.jpg

Last edited:
My favorite sample off the blueprint is on that bobby bland. I'm mad that I had the record for a year. Before I found that out. Gilson even told me the record was dope and I ignored it. Never again great record

Bobby Bland's "Dreamer" = Must Have

---------- Post added at 11:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 AM ----------

Some nice stuff in there Nicro

---------- Post added at 11:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

Check out a new spot today..here's what I found

1-8.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-2.jpg

4-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

I've ripped all the good stuff off that Billy Paul 360 also

---------- Post added at 11:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

another cat who posted here years ago by the name of Guilty J killed that Billy Paul record too. He was nice it was too bad he stopped producing hip hop. He left FP a few years back but if u can find his old beats he was really dope really inspired by great producers

IMG00418-20110626-1210.jpg

Yesterdays digs. I also got a copy of Sly and the family stone stand up but I put it away and didnt feel like digging it out for a pic

That Joan Armatrading is awesome. I'm pretty sure thats her album of hers I sampled for my sig.

^^^I want to know how that Ahmad Jamal Trio record is. I saw it at my spot for like $5 but wasn't sure if its worth it.

Heres my finds from yesterday:

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

^^^I want to know how that Ahmad Jamal Trio record is. I saw it at my spot for like $5 but wasn't sure if its worth it.

It's an OK album, has a couple samples, probably not for most people though when it comes to listening

That Joan Armatrading is awesome. I'm pretty sure thats her album of hers I sampled for my sig.
Joan Armatrading is pretty amazing but I think the Marvin and Diana is the best record of that bunch. I have 2 copies one I bought by it self the other was part of a lot buy I did on ebay. That Diana Ross Kiss Me In the Morning is a decent listen too.
It's an OK album, has a couple samples, probably not for most people though when it comes to listening
That's Joan in general though lol.

Back