**Digging adventures - post what you get**

I may share when I'm bored with it bwahahahahahaha I'm on that I got it first lemme wear it out swag

Today's finds:

100_0414.jpg
100_0416.jpg
100_0420.jpg
100_0421.jpg

100_0423.jpg
100_0424.jpg
100_0422.jpg
100_0426.jpg
100_0427.jpg
100_0425.jpg
100_0428.jpg
100_0429.jpg
100_0430.jpg
100_0432.jpg
100_0413.jpg
100_0418.jpg
100_0431.jpg
100_0415.jpg

Last edited:
I've never tried to sample Herbie Hancock, but that record has his two best songs IMO. "Watermelon Man" and "Chameleon" are crazy dope - bringin me back to my teenaged pothead days haha. Those records all look great!

great finds

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

I've never tried to sample Herbie Hancock, but that record has his two best songs IMO. "Watermelon Man" and "Chameleon" are crazy dope - bringin me back to my teenaged pothead days haha. Those records all look great!

I was going to sample Chameleon but everyone else has. It reminds me too much of Grupie Luv by 213 anyway.

IMG00385-20110612-1448.jpg
IMG00387-20110612-1726.jpg

I produced on the Krestyle record in 2006. Its always great to see an album you produced still in stores years later. And Gilson had me all over town looking for that Sandy Nelson record. I had some words for him on Facebook that I won't mention on FP because of it lol.

something funnier about that comment is idk if u saw the comment where I thought I found it a week ago but someone put another record in the sleeve and when I found it yesterday it was at another store that I usually avoid directly across the street for the same price. But usually they have used records for $20 they don't have $1 bins but their $2 - $10 are outside because they don't care if steal them because the inside records on the top shelf start at $20. Actually they had 2 copies of Boogaloo Beat and one was $7 and the other was $20

whats that record with the pregnant chick I dont think Ive ever seen it

I'm not at home right now so I'm not able to tell you the name of it and all but I do remember that it was produced by Stanley Clarke and George Duke played the keys on a few of the tracks.

who

7char

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

I want to recommend that The Jaggerz album..different but nice, some good samples too...

Meeko may have some dig skills Im happy to see all of the new diggers around here as of late I just wish more would post their digs

Meeko may have some dig skills Im happy to see all of the new diggers around here as of late I just wish more would post their digs

I was thinking that this section of FP was picking up too. I'll probably post something up tomorrow. I've broken down and am gonna buy more records...

Oh by the way I subscribed to Wax Poetics and just got issues 46 and 47 the other day. GREAT magazine. There like books. Big and great build quality. And the articles are awesome! Plus they name drop left and right dope cats, I recommend the mag to those who aren't subscribed.

I was thinking that this section of FP was picking up too. I'll probably post something up tomorrow. I've broken down and am gonna buy more records...

Oh by the way I subscribed to Wax Poetics and just got issues 46 and 47 the other day. GREAT magazine. There like books. Big and great build quality. And the articles are awesome! Plus they name drop left and right dope cats, I recommend the mag to those who aren't subscribed.

I seen a couple of issues of those in some of the diggin spots I've been to. Never got a chance to open up one though.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 AM ----------

Yeah I'm gonna start posting more because I do a lot of diggin!!!!

Back