**Digging adventures - post what you get**

I got these today from an estate sale. I have been looking for this Bill Cosby- To Russell, My Brother forever!!!:cheers:
Picture1.jpg

Picture2.jpg

In Order From Left to Right: (Pic 1)
#1.Bill Cosby-Bill Cosby Is A Very Funny Fellow Right!
#2.Bill Cosby-To Russell, My Brother, Whom I Slept
#3.The Monkees-The Monkees
#4.Sandy Nelson-Let There Be Drums
#5.Pigmeat Markham-Here Come The Judge
#6.Hawaiian Punch-The Mauna Loa Islanders
#7.Lee Erwin-Oldies For Pipe Organ
#8.J Lawrence Cook-St Louis Blues
#9.Rodgers and Hammerstein's South Pacific
#10.Billy Vaughn and His Orchestra- Music for the Golden Hours

(Pic 2)

#1.Jesse Crawford-Organ and Chimes (Record's Yellow, Awesome !!!!!)
#2.Jerry Clower From Yazoo City-Mississippi Talkin
#3.Jimmie Rodgers-Never No Mo' Blues
#4.Si Kahn-New Wood
#5.Windfall-Mountain Climbing
#6.Misc-Wonderful World of Gospel Music
#7.Frank Sinatra-The Nearness of You
#8.Rusty Warren-Bounces Back
#9.Misc-Country and Western Jamboree
#10.Rusty Warren-Sex-X-Ponent

Last edited:
The Pigmeat Markham & Bill Cosby joints seem so random in all those

---------- Post added 02-09-2011 at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-04-2011 at 12:13 AM ----------

New digs? anyone?

Picked these up today at one of my spots

1-22.jpg

2-20.jpg

Also picked up a small classic rock lot via an ad on craigslist

lot.jpg

havent been digging at al lately. lifes been busy. started a new job 3 weeks ago and then had to have an emergency surgery 2 nights ago thats going to keep me on bed rest for 2 weeks as I am still trying to finialize the stuff for my wedding in 3 weeks. Hopefully soon though

havent been digging at al lately. lifes been busy. started a new job 3 weeks ago and then had to have an emergency surgery 2 nights ago thats going to keep me on bed rest for 2 weeks as I am still trying to finialize the stuff for my wedding in 3 weeks. Hopefully soon though

Hey man congrats on the wedding...I've got a few more years before I step into the world of the unknown lol

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Gilson........I gotta know man..........

Is that all(some) of your vinyl on the shelves in those pics...bc im pretty jealous. I only have 2 shelves deep so far

Marriage for me isnt going to be as bad as it seems. Im marrying my sons mom and we been together for years and been living together for a few years. This is basically just legalizing it

been diggin a lot lately. but i still aint got camera...

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 AM ----------

plus i hate the fact that i dont have vinyl shelf. all my vinyl all on the floor.... on milkcrates and transboxes..

Also picked up a small classic rock lot via an ad on craigslist

That's a good Skynyrd album. I'm from NC so I love southern rock. :D

What kind of shelves are those? Are they the IKEA ones? They look similar. Mine are on Target shelves for now but I want to break down and buy the IKEA ones.

Yeah, shit happens all at once it seems, unfortunately. Congratulations on the wedding. We're planning ours now so every penny is going to that right now. 6 months of not digging coming up for me except hopefully I can justify the dollar bins. As soon as the wedding is through I'll be right back on track.

Thanks Bro I got more bad news the other day. I hate the IRS they took my tax return saying I got bad student loans when I been payin em. Bastards took 4 gs I could have went digging with

damn - sorry to hear it man. Hope you recover quickly - best of luck with the wedding - congrats.

MAN its been a while since ive been digging. i gotta lot of records to listen too b4 i do but its addicting lol.

This Spring/Summer is gonna be nuts

Gilson........I gotta know man..........

Is that all(some) of your vinyl on the shelves in those pics...bc im pretty jealous. I only have 2 shelves deep so far

It's the majority. That unit is full plus I have enough scattered throughout my apartment to fill 1/2 of another. Been meaning to go buy another unit but I've been too busy

---------- Post added at 11:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ----------

What kind of shelves are those? Are they the IKEA ones? They look similar. Mine are on Target shelves for now but I want to break down and buy the IKEA ones.

Ya its from IKEA. I'd highly recommend it. Looks nice, very sturdy, perfect shape, pretty cheap..
They also have all different shapes and sizes of the model...

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/search/?query=expedit

I've been doing some... I'll try to take some pics soon. bought this grab box of like 50 60s/70s/80s pop records for $2 at this thrift store - found some good loops already.

Here's a few of my latest acquisitions. Not bad considering I live in the middle of nowhere!

(Oh, I can't post pictures yet it says. I'll edit this when I can.)

Last edited:
just found a couple things at goodwill. I don't know what that one with the wolf and stuff is but I couldn't pass up that cover.
digs.jpeg

I went digging last week but didnt find anything worth posting. Janet Jacksons self titled album with her in the pool was the highlight of the trip. A belly dancing record a Duke Ellington record and some harold melvin album that i havent listened yet

Back