**Digging adventures - post what you get**

A bunch of funky shit

and

Nice break on the Cold Blood and Thad Jones & Mel Lewis joints too

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a light dig yesterday. Kinda broke but I get paid Thursday and I plan to do some more then well maybe kuz I may just go buy a new midi controller something that could also use updating in my lab. And yesterday was my 27th Birthday. I am getting old but if anyone has any records they want to shoot my way as a Bday gift I won't turn them down lol.

attachment.php

Man old album Covers r so Dope way better than the Photoshop shit of today

A few new digs.

5004818708_720b671b7a_z.jpg

The 45 is Milt Jackson Quartet - These Foolish Things/Milt Jackson & His Orchestra - So in Love.

Last edited:
View attachment 28861

these are records i got over the last few weeks, i work ALOT lol, so i rarely get the chance to go digging, the records are (from top left to bottom right):

Miles davis - kind of blue, porgy and bess
Stanley turrentine - sugar
Jean jaques perry - moog indigo
kieth jarret - arbour zena
Paroah sanders - journey to the one
The crusaders - best of the crusaders
Jimi hendrix - live at the isle of wight
New orleans jamboree
Norman connors - dark of light
Cannonball adderley quintet - music you all

All of these are amazing to sample from, im not greedy ill show you them all haha :)

Digging in the GoodWills via Southwest Oklahoma and Memory Market in Oklahoma City. Next stop Memphis Tenn. then back to NC!

Digging dates for these photos: 23-25 Sept. 2010

All these were from the dollar menu. lol
So you don't have to pay over a buck for good condition records. Just digg out of actual high priced marked up record stores f you can. Everything in Memory Market is a dollar by the way. This was the spot years back until Scratch mag put it on blasts oh well keep digging.

photo5.jpg

photo6.jpg

photo7.jpg

photo8.jpg

photo9.jpg

photo10.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo11.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo15.jpg

My MPC his name is (Deebo)= He be Crushing samples. lol He wanted to be in the Pic. :rofl:

photo14.jpg

Last edited:
Damn man how much did u spend u got a good stack

Somewhere around $120.00. I try not to leave a stone un-turned. Found some nice finds stashed in a corner under some country records. Got to the Counter to pay then saw a stash behind the counter. I wanted to digg through so I put my records down near them so Lee Roy could count them while I checked the untapped. He was like" Those are on hold". :rofl:

Last edited:
oooowheeee! god stuff guys!

i'm not done with diggin either...i've just been too busy to post on FP.

(and i still dont have the camera to post pictures with. i spent all my money on desktop computer, xbox360, vinyl records and spongebob squarepants dvd's. lol.)

We need Pump back on the boards!!!

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:06 PM ----------

Recent Digs

1-5.jpg

8-1.jpg

2-5.jpg

3-5.jpg

4-5.jpg

7-1.jpg

5-2.jpg

6-1.jpg

Hows that Tom Scott?

It's pretty nice, has a few real nice jams and a couple potential samples.

---------- Post added 10-04-2010 at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-01-2010 at 04:29 AM ----------

This weekends digs..

1-6.jpg

2-6.jpg

3-6.jpg

great digs. I havent been digging in a few weeks I bought a new midi controller and had to replace my turntable stylus and aint really even been home to really mess with them. THe past few days I have been playing a lot of Xbox also I just turned on my turntable for the first time in almost 2 weeks but after seeing Gilson's dig I may have to get back out there because Im getting jealous

---------- Post added 10-10-2010 at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was 10-04-2010 at 05:13 PM ----------

have people just stopped digging around here or just stopped sharing their digs? anyway I know I havent been digging much lately I got my hands on a MPK 25, Reason 5 and Record 1.5 and between those work and NBA 2k11 I have been fairly busy lately but I did some digging today. Here are my digs

IMG00117-20101010-1654.jpg

Back