**Digging adventures - post what you get**

DaveBeatz

this a thread for posting what records you bought recently, unless you found something so ill you don't share :D

i just started my record collection with a fat stack of records, mainly status quo, deep purple, pink floyd

and today i got the best of The Stylistics

might get tchaikovsky or strauss this week from work before they disappear

post up what you got recently, or if you spotted something you wanna go get!

here's something i bought recently

had to blur the one on the down-right. just remembered it had something super fuking ill amazing shyt on it...

the one on the down-left is a real trippy lp.. listen to it when you smoking something. just listen...

Last edited:
Damn your censorship Rc. how the leeches gonna jack your sources now?? by the way thanks again those samples were pants sh*ttingly dope... That Unknown one is too ill though...your evil man! :cry: :D

:cheers:

Damn your censorship Rc. how the leeches gonna jack your sources now?? by the way thanks again those samples were pants sh*ttingly dope... That Unknown one is too ill though...your evil man! :cry: :D

:cheers:
hahah :D no problem

all i know the unknown sample i sent you is some asian ish... i ripped that sample and threw the vinyl away or lost it some other way.

here's something i bought recently

had to blur the one on the down-right. just remembered it had something super fuking ill amazing shyt on it...

the one on the down-left is a real trippy lp.. listen to it when you smoking something. just listen...

WTH! top right and middle left, I would of hit you round the head with a record crate to grab those... the covers look crazy.

top-right is some 70's ish...havent got time to check it out yet. the cover does look crazy and i'm having hard time not listening to it right away...lol

the middle-left is some swedish stuff. a lot of string instruments on it.. violins, cellos, etc...

btw, i didnt buy the john edwards lp so that i could sample it...it doesnt have much to sample. but i bought it because one of my favorite soul songs is on it: "mind workin overtime"....ill track.

---------- Post added at 10:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

dang, i need to go buy few lp's today...

Last edited:
I just copped The Spinners: Yesterday Today and Tomorrow along with a Grover Washington LP that has a sample that AOTP used. Also got the original Superman Soundtrack, a real nice Joan Armatrading album, and some Mahavishnu.

I just copped The Spinners: Yesterday Today and Tomorrow along with a Grover Washington LP that has a sample that AOTP used. Also got the original Superman Soundtrack, a real nice Joan Armatrading album, and some Mahavishnu.

which joan armatrading? i got one at work i was thinking about bringing it home? ill try find a pic...

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

this what you got?

jatss.jpg

Nah bro I copped an album called "Show some Emotion" GREAT joint if you ask me, some good samplable stuff and real nice to listen to, the songs are just good. Cop that joint at your work though probably got good ish. And do you work at a record store? If so you are a lucky bastard!

Last edited:
Nah bro I copped an album called "Show some Emotion" GREAT joint if you ask me, some good samplable stuff and real nice to listen to, the songs are just good. Cop that joint at your work though probably got good ish. And do you work at a record store? If so you are a lucky bastard!

no lol i wish i did, its a charity shop an they got quite a few records for sale, dirt cheap!

Earl Klugh - Magic In Your Eyes
Stanley Clarke - Rocks, Pebbles, and Sand
Brick - Waiting on You
Edwin Starr - Clean
Gladys Knight & the Pips - Knight Time
John Klemmer - Finesse

... That was yesterday

This is what i'm talkin about Real Diggin goin on, Salute. None of that stuff ppl find on the net and act like their exclusive.

***side note, am I the only one who loathes the "flip this" posts. its cool to share tips and knowledge on records and certain artist n stuff like that, but just sayin, "hey man i have a dope sample, i want all you guys to flip this" is pointless to me.

Last edited:
This is what i'm talkin about Real Diggin goin on, Salute. None of that stuff ppl find on the net and act like their exclusive.

***side note, am I the only one who loathes the "flip this" posts. its cool to share tips and knowledge on records and certain artist n stuff like that, but just sayin, "hey man i have a dope sample, i want all you guys to flip this" is pointless to me.
very good points there !

i want to be ronniecreed when i grow up, that is all -sighs-
lol, damn you snizzy... i wanna be you right now !

Back