**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Hows that Ike and Tina I always pass it up. There are some good records in there that I've had for some time.
Got it and probably have listened to it only once.. Not a huge fan of Ike and Tina. It got Proud Mary on it though so it's worth having imo.

Last edited:
Picked up these the other day,they were in a pack for $4.50 so i didnt get to pick but couldn't say no for that price...i've gone through the majority and heard some real nice samples already so it was worth it!

beat226.jpg

went diggin yesterday and copped the ojays "survival" for a dollar (classic drum break on that one!), 3 tomita records, and some tonto expanding head band, all for a dollar each...got my electronic music!

Hows that Ike and Tina I always pass it up. There are some good records in there that I've had for some time.[/QUOTI gave it a listen yesterday and its pretty chill. Not best thing ever, but solid.

@36chambers- Pics or it didn't happen

IMG_0327.jpgIMG_0328.jpgIMG_0222.jpg

some vangelis records as well, they werent a dollar though...also copped the cocoa brovaz lp for 7 bux, chappelle block party lp for 5 and tip's Renaissance for 6...i didnt wanna pay that for the chappelle album but dave is the shyt and i love the cover of that record/film...

also dope pic i took of melo over the subway station near the footaction on 7th (i think)...go knicks

Last edited:
just found some bill evans, love that shit

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

that three sounds album has some good tracks man, got it myself...

I've had that Billy Cobham for some time but haven't even gotten around to checking it out.

Keep posting your digs. I am out of commission for a while and will be forced to order records online until I am able to drive again so I am going to enjoy what everyone posts for a while.
Car died? i hate that shit.

Some of my recent digs

5981875076_57fd8e59e9_z.jpg
good finds. I been trying to find that Tower Of Power. The Bob James isn't all that though.

OH SHIT!!!!!! WTF happen to you!?!?! Get better soon!!!

Thank you! I've been dealing with shit for almost a year now. I've had headaches and been weak and off balance when walking and crap. Turns out there was overcrowding at the back of my brain so they went in and took a piece of the skull out and opened things up inside to make more room and help. I'm stuck at home for at least a few weeks now so Ebay and Dusty Groove will be getting a lot of my money for a while. :) I wish I had digging spots within walking distance but unfortunately there's only one Goodwill and it's a good walk there so I will be ordering some online and enjoying others digs for now.

Back