**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Yes, unfortunately times have changed big time. I would go in detail about my thoughts but there's really no point, it would just start another debate that goes nowhere lol. But I always tip my hat to those who dig & keep the culture alive.

I don't live in the NY area. I live about 15 miles west of Chicago and do about 95% of my digging there

Some more from my Christmas digging at my dad's house. Next time I head back home to NC I will take more pictures of my dads collection and my uncles "vinyl dungeon"...It will make you piss on yourself lol
007.jpg

Mister Magic is dope. I like it almost as much as his "Feels So Good" album

Tom Scott album is nice too. Sneakin In The Back = the cut

Waiting to see pics of the 30+ year collection Mr. Chris........:monkey:

Found these while i was out.

8vom76.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

Some more from my Christmas digging at my dad's house. Next time I head back home to NC I will take more pictures of my dads collection and my uncles "vinyl dungeon"...It will make you piss on yourself lol
007.jpg

I bout got that best of Herbie Mann today ha.

The Herbie Mann is just more for listening. I can listen to that man allllll day. I dont even wanna sample it lol.

Going on my first dig of the year tomorrow lol.
I hope we all come up on a lot of gems this year!
:sing:

---------- Post added 01-04-2011 at 01:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 01-03-2011 at 10:44 PM ----------

First digs of the year..

8-3.jpg

3-15.jpg

4-13.jpg

5-7.jpg

7-3.jpg

6-3.jpg

2-18.jpg

1-19.jpg

I think next time you go on a digging trip you should just leave your old vinyl outside so I can pick them up..Not like they're doing any good to you lol

Did some digging last week. Christmas money came in handy.

100_0308.jpg

100_0310.jpg

100_0325.jpg

For some reason my camera sucks sometimes so here's a rundown:

George Benson - Body Talk
Return To Forever - Where Have I Known You Before
Chick Corea w/Gary Burton - Crystal Silence
Gil Scott-Heron - Bridges
Chick Corea - Return To Forever
Stylistics - Fabulous
Herbie Mann - Waterbed

Blackbyrds - Flying Start
Stylistics - You Are Beautiful
Laurindo Almeida - Brazilliance
Drum Crazy
Tete Montolliu - Songs For Love
Mary Jane Girls

Walter Heath - You Know Your Wrong Don't Ya Brother

And finally the only thing I've bought on cd that I can remember in the past several years. I couldn't pass it up. Found it for $20 and thought it was pretty cool.

100_0328.jpg

100_0332.jpg

100_0335.jpg

gilson damn that like 30 recs hopefully thee end of this month i'll post my finds peice ..

Back