**Digging adventures - post what you get**

It should be a place for people to post a sample, everyone flips it and posts so everyone can hear how everyone interprets the sample.
Everyone can discuss/critique beats. We all get better.

Instead it's become a place where you post a sample, get 4-10 thank you's, 50-300 downloads, and MAYBE 1-5 flips posted.

Could be some much more than it is. Lot of talent sittin on here but getting deterred by leechers, pointless threads and ignorant people.

But, what can you do...

i honestly wish that we had a mod who just modded this area (id be open to do it if the mods allowed it) and who kept all the flip this/download a sample threads in one thread and keep the discussion open more so about digging and the beat making process. This forum has become a cesspool of mp3 downloads for lechers who are a lot of the time too lazy or inexperienced to go digging themselves and they make excuses why they cant. My favorite excuse is because they dont own a turntable.

i honestly wish that we had a mod who just modded this area (id be open to do it if the mods allowed it) and who kept all the flip this/download a sample threads in one thread and keep the discussion open more so about digging and the beat making process. This forum has become a cesspool of mp3 downloads for lechers who are a lot of the time too lazy or inexperienced to go digging themselves and they make excuses why they cant. My favorite excuse is because they dont own a turntable.

Yea we need a mod here, but i don't think that all these flip this threads would be good idea to put in one thread - it would be a big mess.
Thing what need to this section is more interesting threads/posts about digging and maybe something interesting about sampling technique.
For example someone could make threads written like a blog about his day or week digging (experience) where he digg, write about emotions what he feels digging samples. And dope could be if someone take a picture while is digging. For example take a picture of spot where you digging vinyl, take a photo inside spot. I think threads like that would make a person feel that he also need to go and digg (and then he also make a thread about his experience).

P.S. Hope someone will understand what i try to say.

Yea we need a mod here, but i don't think that all these flip this threads would be good idea to put in one thread - it would be a big mess.

And it isn't messy when there's about 30 "flip this" threads on the first page of this section all the time?

I've seen about 5 good threads on ditc here..
It seems like only 1 of every 100 users on this section is actually getting their fingers dusty.

Maybe this section should be renamed "Share your samples to the leechers".

Last edited:
Thing what need to this section is more interesting threads/posts about digging and maybe something interesting about sampling technique.
For example someone could make threads written like a blog about his day or week digging (experience) where he digg, write about emotions what he feels digging samples. And dope could be if someone take a picture while is digging. For example take a picture of spot where you digging vinyl, take a photo inside spot. I think threads like that would make a person feel that he also need to go and digg (and then he also make a thread about his experience).

P.S. Hope someone will understand what i try to say.
i get what you are saying and i feel if the 40 flip this threads on the first page were in one thread that it would leave room for these things. But Ive personally made threads about digging that get lost in the flip this mess. Ive stopped making threads about digging for that reason. This is a one sided forum and will be until the leaches have their space to play

I think 1 flip this thread would be nice. Would be even better if it could somehow have a "sub-thread" in it so you could go to the flip this thread then inside that was threads for individual "flip this". LOL highly doubt this will happen.

It'd be great if we could get some more conversation hoppin off in here, but nobody cares about anything but effortlessly gettin their samples.
Well very few people care.

i think no one converses cause the lack of knoledge an selfishness all these ogs have who been on here for half a decade an dont share the trail an error that they haVE GAINED , ol fpers no names to be mentioned , i think personaly the fpers with thousands of post should inlighten us with there wisdom an stop shadowing there talents cause thats what they do, u see these guys with thousands of post an no input,they got knoledge that can rubb of on us , we got ogs on here an they dont even school us what can of fp community is this right ?

Last edited:
I see what your sayin and get it.
Just don't think post count = knowledge/experience.
Someone could have been doin this for for 10 years and just found the site yesterday and signed up.

it should cause experience is vital very encentric when comes to knoledge cause u need experienced peeps that been threw the majority of the stuff that we going threw rigght now we need a guru with a musical talent that we can all embrace an knows cause of the experience .

experience is patients - i would go with a experienced engineer opposed to a miscreant beatmaker on fp ya feel me

i think no one converses cause the lack of knoledge an selfishness all these ogs have who been on here for half a decade an dont share the trail an error that they haVE GAINED , ol fpers no names to be mentioned , i think personaly the fpers with thousands of post should inlighten us with there wisdom an stop shadowing there talents cause thats what they do, u see these guys with thousands of post an no input,they got knoledge that can rubb of on us , we got ogs on here an they dont even school us what can of fp community is this right ?
theres really not a lot to teach to be honest. Hell and most of the people here have shit that will chop a sample for you and all u have to do is press the buttons. The rest is just developing an ear and finding the right samples. We can talk samples and eras but since most here aren't real diggers myself included (i dont keep up on records who did this and that and buying records with that person on them) it would be hard to teach anyone anything really.

---------- Post added at 08:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 AM ----------

it should cause experience is vital very encentric when comes to knoledge cause u need experienced peeps that been threw the majority of the stuff that we going threw rigght now we need a guru with a musical talent that we can all embrace an knows cause of the experience .

experience is patients - i would go with a experienced engineer opposed to a miscreant beatmaker on fp ya feel me
where is this humility coming from 2 days ago you were hatin on half the forum

Nobody has got anything lately?
I was gonna post some shit, but I don't wanna be the only one in here posting lol

I actually went digging yesterday and came home with nothing. this is my first time ever doing so.

i took my turntable + mixer back to the shop cos it was faulty. bought a PSP instead which happened to have modded firmware! i dont think they knew it did!

also i bought a new keyboard and mouse and best of all... a 22" widescreen monitor!

will post a pic, best thing iv bought in ages!

I actually went digging yesterday and came home with nothing. this is my first time ever doing so.

Damn that's rough, I don't think that's ever happened to me. Hope it never does lol

not really sample material,lol, but i thought this was pretty cool:

Ya, that's pretty sweet. Is it a window sticker?

i took my turntable + mixer back to the shop cos it was faulty. bought a PSP instead which happened to have modded firmware! i dont think they knew it did!

also i bought a new keyboard and mouse and best of all... a 22" widescreen monitor!

will post a pic, best thing iv bought in ages!

What's the deal with the TT & mixer? How are they faulty?

hahahahaha oh shit! I see the grooves now LOLwooops.
Even sweeter now

mixer was faulty, faders kept cuttin the sound off without even touchin them, they felt really loose too. and the turntable, just want a better one lol also if im taking the mixer back then id rather take the TT back and get all my ££$£$ back. theres a shop near me is sorting me out a technics TT soon.

just got these today too

%21BpGmgig%212k%7E$%28KGrHqEH-DcEubC90f+FBLp9sPn+tQ%7E%7E_12.JPG

%21BpGNvUgBWk%7E$%28KGrHqQH-EIEuY%29%29OjyfBLp8vkucZ%21%7E%7E_12.JPG

dont you love it when rare records say they are rare but in fact theres 1 billion of them around the US and europe. Its worse on ebay when you see Songs In The Key Of Life and the seller says rare record. lol

Last edited:
Back