**Digging adventures - post what you get**

Haha, I know I know.
Do you have to load directly from your TT or what?

i guess if u want to call it that. loading just is a weird term to use its like recording into your daw. the main difference is that there is little to no visual representation on the board itself. u have start and end points and they are based on values of 100% and u just go to the part u want but u gotta listen to the sample to find it. I actually prefer chopping on my EPS over my Mpc and my Mpc has a full visual waveform display

i'm kinda pissed of.. i waited a loooong time to get real DIGGIN thread stickied here. no i can't post any pictures of my recent finds / diggin adventures because my camera is broken. :( i might have to get a new one just so i could post some shit with ya'll guys.

gilson, nice soul finds there.. i hate to admit but i dont have any al green album on vinyl. i dont know why... i love his music but i guess i got tired of hearing the same god damn songs sampled on every 13-year-old overnight producer's beat. i've come across al green albums but i just havent bought any. i should buy some tho, just for listening pleasures.

Ya Ronnie Creed, we need you in this thread!
Def buy up that Al Green to listen to. I've only came across one or two songs of his I'd sample, but I listen to him at least once a week.

Ive sampled Al once or twice he usually doesnt have a lot of sampleable stuff but that break for Biggie's Dead Wrong is an Al Green break that I have used more than once.

I haven't listened to it yet. I've heard good things though..
Can't believe they want $20! SMH

Except my Half Priced Books lol.
I bet you could ebay a copy for $10

Damn that's crazy.
Might have got a better deal than I originally thought.

$3

:rofl:

90% of the records there are $3. Most they jazz records are $5-$10. Sometimes worth it, usually not though.

Back