**Digging adventures - post what you get**

What year(s)/genre(s)are they? Any dopeness?

The years vary between the mid 60's to the late 80's and there's a lot of R&B, Dance, Disco, Electronica, and some Soft Rock and Jazz.

the man at the shop i got my turntable from is bringing me a huge box of vinyls. he said its full of soul, hip hop, rnb, breakbeat, disco, prog rock and some breaks+sound fx records!

going to dig through them all on saturday

anything i should keep my eye out for? might just end up buying the lot haha.

anyone from north west uk wanna come with?

Sounds like all genres I'd want lol. If the price is right buy em all. Worst case scenario you end up selling what you don't like

Great Stanley Turrentine album.
different album. i think it was the one before this one.

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ----------

i dont think Pun cleared that sample either. surprised he didnt get sued because that song was HUGE!!

Last edited:
Mandrill was $6, Herbie Hancock, Richard Holmes and Sly & The Family Stones were $5. The rest were $1-3

Grabbed these from the flea market this morning.
I'm most excited to listen to the Carmen McRae. The album is on Groove Merchant, which has become my new favorite label, and I think her style/voice should be a perfect match for Groove Merchant's stuff.

View attachment 28244

damn 2 days in a row of records i dont have well i may have that ojays ive seen it before but i cant remember either way i want them all

Back