Deep house / House Vocal samples

maximlee

I have recently got back into listening to deep house, mainly Miguel Migs. I have noticed he drops alot of samples over this mixies to add to groove and texture adding to the mix.

I know its an impossible question to ask, were can i get these samples....lol, so what im after is some recommendations of some deep house / house good vocal sample packs or even some records that have siutable loops i can cut to use to drop over mixes. Just some 1-4 word phases.

Thanks for your time, hoping you can help me out or offer advice.

I have recently got back into listening to deep house, mainly Miguel Migs. I have noticed he drops alot of samples over this mixies to add to groove and texture adding to the mix.

I know its an impossible question to ask, were can i get these samples....lol, so what im after is some recommendations of some deep house / house good vocal sample packs or even some records that have siutable loops i can cut to use to drop over mixes. Just some 1-4 word phases.

Thanks for your time, hoping you can help me out or offer advice.

you can go the sample packs route....but really I think they are just a short cut and show a bit of a lack of integrity.....get hold of some acappellas....or some spoken word records.....sample documentaries....films......anything...

its harder graft and its time consuming....but its better than being spoon fed....and it is what will make your stuff stand out....

Exactly. The easy way would be to get the pack but searching on your own would give you originality and you could possibly stumble upon something that could be a big part of your future sound. A very common example but Wu Tang is very much associated with kung fu movies, if you could find specific sound bytes that you could use more than once, they'd be huge in creating a recognizable sound

Back