Cubase for sampling and question

conzcept

i use cubase to chop the songs i want to sample (not good at all) is this good software to use for this ?

also i have a sampling question thats probobly been asked 100 times already but when sampling do you wait for a moment were their not singing to sample the song or is their a way to like strip a song into different tracks like bass vocals and so on ?

also if wanting to sample the vocals do i hope that theirs a part thats accapella please help me and dont make fun of me too much im new

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

**by not good at all i mean im not good at sampling

i use cubase to chop the songs i want to sample (not good at all) is this good software to use for this ?

In my opinon cubase would be too big (in lack of a better word) of a program to use just to do that. At least on my computer it takes a while to open cubase, chop, export etc. Try looking for a simpler program.

also i have a sampling question thats probobly been asked 100 times already but when sampling do you wait for a moment were their not singing to sample the song or is their a way to like strip a song into different tracks like bass vocals and so on ?

It is up to you if you want to sample the singing or not. Try searching for "how to sample" etc on youtube for tips.

I don't think it is possible to strip a song into different tracks, but you can use an equalizer and a filter to try to have just the bass. Again search on youtube.

also if wanting to sample the vocals do i hope that theirs a part thats accapella please help me and dont make fun of me too much im new

You don't have to have an accapella to sample singing. You can use a filter and an equalizer. Again search on youtube.

SOrry for not posting links, but I don't have enough posts to post links.

its ok about not posting links ill look it up myself even though theirs not alot of links for cubase and i only have cubase le4 right now i should be gettin cubas studio 5 in a couple days thanks alot any more tips are still appreciated

---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

In my opinon cubase would be too big (in lack of a better word) of a program to use just to do that. At least on my computer it takes a while to open cubase, chop, export etc. Try looking for a simpler program.

It is up to you if you want to sample the singing or not. Try searching for "how to sample" etc on youtube for tips.

By that i ment to sample the instruments and not the singing so like wait for a part were the artist doesnt sing to chop thats my biggest question but thanks anyway :)

Back