Creed Taylor Inspired [FP collab beat tape]

Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.

I can't wait to hear it.

Thanks again Gilson.

Edit: Listening now.

Wow, Gilson, incredible as always. Digging SRMs and Groove's as well as XTC, everyone did their thing. Nice collab.

Last edited:
Be true to your work, your word, and your friend.

I can't wait to hear it.

Thanks again Gilson.

Edit: DLing now.

No prob man. Hope you like it. It's a great chill mode tape that's great to sit back smoke, chill, whatever too..
Hopefully people don't try to see too far into it and critique everything to death

I got a weird habit o doing that sometimes. Appreciate the love, I think the whole CD is crazy. Didn't expect my beat to fit in like that. Track order definitely sets the mood... yours was crazy too, I can't even tell where the flip is from lol...

... Damn CD is crazy, yeah we need more o these out...... this is smoke music without the lyrics.

great job everyone... big props to gilson for making this happen...

imo standouts were Chris Justice (i was like daaaaaaaaamn when chorus hit), Needle and XTC

Cool tape just finished listening
Personally liked Josh grooves & Gilsons beat's the best!

Thanks man!

I just listened as well, solid tape. My favorites are Evil Needle, Gilson & B.G.M.'s.

Props to Gilson for putting this together.

josh grooves is good, was thinking about using the same sample before i found another track.

liking mccormacks too

chris justice = sick ****in bass, my fave so far

statixx is chill

gilsons beat is sick

the whole tape is ill, thanks to gilson for puttin it together and for havin my beat on it even tho it just doesnt compare to the others lol

10/10

Shit came out rediculous, Thanks for letting me be a part of this gilson,

Standouts for me were Acetramental, Chris Justice, and Evil.

bout to download...10 min man, feel like its gonna b a long wait

edit: holy f**k needle and justice...u guys are sum ish...that synth work is sumthin 2 look up 2...gotta love love beats with life

Last edited:
WOW!

Great job everyone!

I especially liked evil, G reed, justice and Glison

Xtc was dope too.

Also I think prolific and i may have flipped the same sing, interesting how different they came out.

Overall great tape!

Was finally able to listen to listen to it this morning without having to think about song order.
My personal favorites are Acestramental, Josh Grooves, G.Reed, B.G.M. and Michels

Thanks again to everyone who made a beat.

Will have a new download link up today that includes the cover art and all the song are ID'd to be one album on iTunes.

WOW!

Great job everyone!

I especially liked evil, G reed, justice and Glison

Xtc was dope too.

Also I think prolific and i may have flipped the same sing, interesting how different they came out.

Overall great tape!

Yeah you guys definitely did, when I was listening those Daytona 500 just kept coming to my head. I also liked how different they were, gotta love how the same sample can be flipped in so many ways.

Back