Creed Taylor Inspired [FP collab beat tape]

bout to peep when its done downloadin. soulda downloaded this last nite and listened while doin the art. big ups to everybody on this one tho.

Giving this a second go around right now while doing some work. Perfect backdrop. Props all around once again.

Edited first post. Artwork is now in there and a new download link that should have everything ID'd correctly to be one album in iTunes.

that artwork is clean...good look...reminds me on blue note, without the cropped heads and ish

yo props to Gilson nd mmahan for shoutin me out..im G Reed btw lol
im about to dl it right now

yo its not DL..it keeps goin back to the same screen

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm checking it right now
Damn i heard some ill productions on there!
Big up to everybody who contributed to this beat tape! * Thumbs up*

download limit exceeded. may i suggest MediaFire, no download limits on free accounts.

Last edited:
Upping to mediafire now.

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

New link posted

everyone put in work, im seriusly blown away
acestramental, josh grooves, statixx, davebeatz, evil needle, prolifik, hush, XTC, AD, BGM & gilson were my favorites but everyone did bomb

Big ups to everyone who put in a track on this. Came out great. Needles track was my personal favorite along with Chris Justice's. Both had killer basslines. Great job to everyone who put in work for this and ups to Gilson for gettin' this together.

Yo wuz crack a lackin! just read ever ones review on the tape so far! thanks for the feedback lol

Yo the whole tape is D - O - P - E - !

My personal faves are Needle,Gilson,Pro and [ChristopherJust!ce] lol

We need more of these! lets keep em coming

- CJ

Thanks to Gil and Meda. Tape was WOW! #11 was mine, what did you think of it? I know I have a lot to work on, I mean hearing how you guys killed it!

Personal faves - XTC, Michel, Evil Needles, Gilson, Acestramentals

Overall dope tape!

Damn, only people who checked it out/left a comment were the people involved. SMH.

WHUT UP GILLIE GONNA CHECK RIGHT NOW , ID'BEEN BUSY so ima peep the production , i let you know what i think , im hearing goodthings well see right now . i'll post whats good , peace

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

wow , overall i let you know on eack track

i smoke some kay an listened to the beats heres my input on each indivual beat thanx for the beat tape ahead time peace

1st beat- to much attack on the chops and the swing was way off and needs eqing

2nd beat-nice beat ,but too much eq

3rd beat -nice beat overall like change up ,nice mixing

4th beat -nice beat production rapper friendly ,i would like too rap to it.

5th beat-nice beat eqing to much on the cymbal, bass is nice thou piano is nice aswell ,synth not feeling should lower it a tad

6th beat-crazy timbo type beat

7th-beat-dope beat nice mixing , aint a fan of the vocal tag

8th-beat-nice beat needs different hihat, but nice beat

9th beat -yeah i was feeling this b!tch olskool feel rapper friendly . i like too rap to it

10th beat-nice beat reminds me of a pete rock type beat but aint feeling the wah wah effect is loud a tad, the synth i aint feeling nice bass and that vinyl effect is nice ,snare a tad loud but nice beat

11th beat- needs werk ,amature feel , keep practicing

12th beat -nice beat overall

13th beat- alright has potienal nice bass nice mixing

14th beat-loud a tad nice beat in its own way

15 th beat- rapper friendly dope beat nice production overall, bass fits nicely

16th beat -hihats can be a lil louder nice beat like the sample and the bass

17th beat-olskool in the begining not a fan of the change up .

18th beat - the best beat period ,wow like the guitar eminem feel/dre this beat has potienal to be bigg , i like to rap to it , this beat made me cry yo put your heart in your music an its shows an one day youll get everything u want in life jus keep werking hard and doing what you do best , i love this beat .

19 th beat-sample too loud in the begining but nice beat overall

nice beats an an nice production from everybody good werk gillie this is worth the listen

Last edited:
Finally i had a time to check out this tape, really dope beats - good work everyone :cheers:

Back