the crates beats

im feelin beat 20 by that kid jayroo, dope ****.

TRACK MOVEMENT!!!

that record on beat 20 was already sampled by Chad West Hamilton..not hatin or anything just letting you know

but overall the beats are hott...i **** with beat 59 hard. i spit too, so i was flowing over top of it while listening

sounds good intro piano loop reminds me of that "ever since my birth ive had no one to care" beat from rza - formula and cure

pretty dope. I was expecting hot garbage, actually a lot of these are very good. Keep em coming.

Beat 54 is dope, I haven't heard nobody **** with that sample in almost 8 years. I'm not going to tell the newbies who it is though.

Last edited:
Big Props to tha diggas man **** is straight reminds me of some dope 9th Wonder ish you got there stay up producers the stuff is poppin. you dont over work samples like some heads do or leave em out either and to put that together on FruityLoops is impressive...very 9th wonder now that I think bout it...

Props

LochNess

biting that beat aint straight the idea that both of your came up with the same idea same idea on how to rock that sample is so distant that I cant see it happening...disspointing...

i have no idea what you just said. but im not responsible forewither beat.i just realized id heard that sample before recently and then remebered where.

I honestly think it's a mix up. It doesnt sound intentionally done, but I could be wrong.

Back