Could this change the way you sample forever more?!?!?!

Good evening fellow producers

A few months ago I had a problem... I had many musical friends who wanted me to record/sample their GENIUS musical ideas or jam out together, but I live a fair distance away from their house/s and they don't have any means of transport.

The next problem I faced was the packing down and set up time of my Microphone, Interface and other recording gear... all of it ended up being too daunting of a task which meant I never ended up being able to record brilliant musicians or have a recording/production jam...

THUS!

I came up with an idea to make a Robust Case that would safely house your laptop, interface, cables, microphone and headphones. Things like the power for the interface/laptop etc would all be in the cable management behind the scenes and it would have the option to run off the laptops power, or have a mains connection - this would then allow you to freely sample on the move in any location and still be able to charge/run your equipment when near a plug socket. This is literally a portable studio in a box! I've looked everywhere for a box/flightcase that would do the same thing but I've found nothing but Gig hardware boxes/DJ Cases.

Would this help you in your music producing? Do you record your own samples or collaborate with other musicians often? If there was something out there like this, would this be a tool you would consider getting?

Although I know I would buy this product, I am merely only 1 producer and would love your input!

Any feedback is much appreciated!

Jake

Last edited:
That's what I thought too... but I challenge you to find me a road case that houses an audio interface, midi keyboard and microphone so you could produce on the fly. Drop me a link when you find one :)

Back