copyights...

elohiminc

i know about the whole poorman copyright.. sendin it to yourself and not openin it ... but wouldn't it be the same if you do it to your email.. it does have the date and time when u sent or received.. which would be the same..... anybody ever done this or know anythin about it???

Dont know much about copyrights but i heard a poormans copyright will not hold up in court neways

A work is copyrighted as soon as it is created for legal purposes you should pay the small fee and have it done the right way

**** copyright. why is everyone so protective of their music man. free ur minds playas, share. love. recreate. dont copyright, it only helps the suits

the truthe™ said:
**** copyright. why is everyone so protective of their music man. free ur minds playas, share. love. recreate. dont copyright, it only helps the suits
**** u smokin man... pass that ****

Sorry to tell you , but the infamous "Poor Mans Copyright" does not exist ...While the concept of mailing it to yourself and keeping it in a tight little envelope that's dated and all that sounds great , it won't mean squat in court ... Your work is copyrighted from the moment you write it out ... However , if you pay the $35 fee , you can have your work officially copyrighted ....

I know all of this becasue I went through dome problems a few years back with the "poor mans copyright" - and lost ...

So my advice to you is , if you going to do it , do it right , or dont do it at all....
724965002_l.jpg

the truthe™ said:

^^^doesn't sound like a man interested in making money.

anyway, copyright it the legal way. it's 2006 going into 2007 man, that "poor man's stuff doesn't exist anymore.

besides, emails can be doctored and attacked in court. us government issued timestamps cannot.

Back