cool voices

patrickman6

im looking to put some voices in my beats that i make. i want some cool and unique voices in my beats. anyone have any suggestions. im working on a "Sun-Ra" sample and i have this that im working on a sample with my friend

KIDS ON DRUGS - YouTube

more so like a cool scene in a movie, or some weird/ trippy voices. or just some cool youtube video with voices only. such as the one i posted. im trying to add more depth to my beats

if you have a mic, record yourself and try some vocoders pitch shifters etc. otherwise try text to speech apps and chop up the samples or sample some movies

im asking for suggestions on what scenes. what videos. what voices should i do. not so much how to do it. looking for suggestions on what to use, not how to use it.

around my area you play the vocal part of this the wig gets flipped to next dimensions.

new age stuff has a lot of reliance of vocals and airy vocals.

0:40ish you can sort of tell where it comes in.

now. this is my area i was really into 3 or 4 years ago. Ethiopian jazz. they have a various different languages in the region. using that and due to a heavy but still pretty distant colonial influences you get some great jazz phrases where as other places have a sort of 'American jazz with native language on top' i.e. japan or china. Ethiopia has it's own style and culture. to mke it completly unique for such a relatively small region. it's unlike many other musical forms. using that gemination and augmented vocals.

around my area you play the vocal part of this the wig gets flipped to next dimensions.

new age stuff has a lot of reliance of vocals and airy vocals.

now. this is my area i was really into 3 or 4 years ago. Ethiopian jazz. they have a various different languages in the region. using that and due to a heavy but still pretty distant colonial influences you get some great jazz phrases where as other places have a sort of 'American jazz with native language on top' i.e. japan or china. Ethiopia has it's own style and culture. to mke it completly unique for such a relatively small region. it's unlike many other musical forms. using that gemination and augmented vocals.

Not sure this is the type of stuff OP is looking for. I know what you're saying OP, sometimes i'm looking for that cool vocal sample or whatever, and ill listen to a song and think how did they find that line from that one movie from 1970 to put in there.

Back