Classic "ah yeah" sample

Upright

Reason 6
The only song I can remember that this sample in is a song from the early 90's called " Let the beat hit em' " by Lisa Lisa & Cult Jam. This sample is in a lot of music I just can't think of any songs right now, It is a man and he simply says " ah yeah". Can anyone tell me where this sample is from or where I can get it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Yeah thanks for the reply, I just went to You-tube and listened to the Lisa Lisa & the Cult jam song and it wasn't in there either........maybe it was a remix of the song that I heard that had it in there.

Thanks for trying

anyone else?

b onix said:
nvm but it's on a qbert record i know that.

funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah . funky fresh aww yeah .

if u use reason i got a refill i can send u of classic breaks and classic ****

aiight check your pm i wonder if its ok to post the whole refill up here it is a demo hmm

Last edited by a moderator:
ALIASTrP said:
if u use reason i got a refill i can send u of classic breaks and classic ****

I use reason, how about you send that to me... (maybe we can trade or something)

Last edited:
Precious P. said:
i know which one you mean, it belongs to a sample where he says aw yeah, check this out...

I'm not sure, but if you say so....I'd would love to get the sample. Do you have it by any chance

c1ipz said:
i have a masta ace drum kit with that sample if u want it

Yeah, can I get it?

Maybe PM?

Last edited:
that sample is on the majority of reputable scratch vinyls. Dirt style breaks will have it. "AHHH YEEAAH"

FADERPHYSICS said:
that sample is on the majority of reputable scratch vinyls. Dirt style breaks will have it. "AHHH YEEAAH"

Yeah that's the one.....a friend of mine told me just today that it is on one of those "dirt style" break records. If you have it I would greatly appreciate you passing it this way. Maybe we can help each other out.

hey man - would love to post it for you, but im at at university. havent brought any scratch records with me as of yet.

FADERPHYSICS said:
hey man - would love to post it for you, but im at at university. havent brought any scratch records with me as of yet.

Thanks anyway.......if you get a chance ,please post it for me.

Back