Chopping up my own drum kit need loops

AfroThunder

Does anyone know a good source of drum loops that i can use to chop up to make my own drum kit... i need some real good kicks, snares and hats and dont really wanna pay for kits cuz most of the ones ive bought in the past weren't shit... So if anyone has a link or 2 i would greatly apreciate it...

Yep.

recordstore2010.jpg

I don't recommend buying drum kits, 'cuz most of them are wack. Save that money and go buy some old records, if you are really into sampling.
Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
You have a few choices. Buy some records or buy some better sample libraries. The good ones are not cheap. Typically sampling vinyl is cheaper and sounds better in the short term.

Since you're asking in the Sampling and Digging section, digging and sampling drums comes to mind.

Most ppl in this section don't dig though lol. And when they do its not that deep myself included

search this site for "good ass drum loops" i have it somewhere on here, just can't remember which hard drive

Most ppl in this section don't dig though lol. And when they do its not that deep myself included

I know (sadly). I understand asking the questionit just seemed like here my be geared toward a certain purpose. I can't argue that. I'm the same. I'm damn sure not a deep digger. Would love to be but not there yet.

Check the link on my signature!
There are lots of drum kits (also rhodes chords and other instruments stuff) for downloading.

Just for FREE!

Back