Chopping Samples on Audacity

are there any other programs like audacity out there that are free? Do they have a Adobe Audition for Vista?

Recycle? Is there a free version available out there?

Last edited:
I don't want to be a wet sock or anything, but the way this thread started ws kinda wrong. I don't think I would go out of my way to help someone who declares their laziness. Then again I'm helping him/her by saying this.

if you read the whole post it will tell you

also, audacity works on vista

molayne and bleuwaterz-- fyi--people on this site are jerks so if you demonstrate anything that looks like you didn't do your research they will eat you up.

Last edited:
Oh it's not a problem....

Oh it's not a problem that some people don't like to help others... can't be concerned about all that. I was just checking to see if Audacity was free and for vista. Found it online by the way, works great... ummm I wonder if the people that make Audacity free would be considered lazy too. :-)

I think you are missing the point. A lot of these people started producing before there were websites that tell you everything. So they had to be more resourceful and figure more things out for themselves. So when you ask certain questions that you could probably find the answer to with a google search or a qucik look at wikipedia, they get mad. They want to help people that will first help themselves.

if you read the whole post it will tell you

also, audacity works on vista

molayne and bleuwaterz-- fyi--people on this site are jerks so if you demonstrate anything that looks like you didn't do your research they will eat you up.

Why do people have to be jerks for expecting a craftsman to learn his craft? Dude didn't approximate not doing research. He flat out said he was too lazy to read!

attachment.php

Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day.
Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime.

Last edited:
Because they don't just say, "Hey maybe try and do a google search." They say things like, "What an idiot, you can easily find that on Google." People don't know what they don't know. Get it? It's easier when you know what you don't know then you at least know how to find it.

Lol upping the post count?
fux this cat obi he thinks who ever has the most post iM king or something this fool is the lamest fool on here - damn go check recording mixing an mastering that fool post to evErything what kind of lame does that a person with low low self esteem when ever i seen this stupid lame obi i jus laugh inside - 12,000 post =super producer nope it means this sucka dont have a job or anything -12,000 post mean you need attention to get threw the next day - you are the clearest example of a (poser) u have no life .dont ever gett on fp nor mixing mastering as is you dont even make music kill yourself sucka you been on here for bout 10 years an still havent accomplished anything - your water down aspect of a producer obi '

u are a (imbicile ) you dont contribute anything positve your a false prophet

if u up too it super wac producer with a million posts count - lets battle -

(obi) vs THE TRUTH

WHO WANT TO SEE A SUCKA WITH 12, THOU POSTS GET HIS ASS WIPD - WHAT UP SUCKA ASS OBI LETS BATTLE PUNK B!TCH

I SEEN YOU ALWAYS ON HERE ANYWAYS LETS BATTLE PUSS!E

GET AT ME OBI LETS DO THIS -

Last edited:
Back