Choping Up Drum Breaks

• Thread starter dubsthebeatbanger
  • Start date
just trying to spread some knowledge. thanks to everyone that cheked out the vid.

bump you should be using an mpc to make the beats pro tools or third parties to master the beat thats what samplers were made for....

if mpc were made for mastering dont you think pro tools would pop out of its ass???

thats why i love my xl its one of the best for drums (which was its sole purpose of being made for in the first place)

Samplers were first made to place out the beat simpler. Producers toook it to the next level and starting assigning samples to the one key note.... eps was born the mpc 300 was born and revolutionized was the asr 10 born//// midi keyboard plus sampler

I used to do this way back in the late 90s with cool edit, its funny how you be thinking you're on to some shit then you find out a million other people know the same thing.

lmao sick beat @ the end, i wanna throw that in the truck real quick just for kicks.

get it? just for KICKS ?

:cheers:

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

also, im listening on my laptop speakers right now so i can't hear if you got a bassline or not, but maaaaaaaan do i have a crazy bassline for that track if you haven't done it yet

Last edited:
Back