CHILDREN oF THE GHETTOi f

damn....you quick to tell du that this isnt a review section but have no problem asking for the sample.....man you should try to find your own ****...or at least leave dude feedback before askin the man for the sample...damn...

in the other note...good **** skimo, nice sound

well its true, its not the review section, cant be mad at ppl trying to keep the site organized.

My fault guys I wasn't aware it wasn't that type of forum..but yea next time I drop something I'll be sure to leave sample..thanks for the heads up

it is that type of forum, just theres a feedback section, nah mean? no one is comin down on u, ur new to it so ppl are lettin u know. theres more traffic here and the hip hop rnb sections so ppl put the stuff up here to get feedback faster, and its no big deal, but then everyone starts doin it, and its hard enough to find a thread to post ur flip without a lot of threads that should be elsewhere. thats why ppl speak on it, feel me? no big deal its just so u know.

Yeah I agree with Nomolos, this section is for posting "Samples/Flips"....

..So there is nothing wrong with posting up your beats, but leave the sample!
The best way to get feedback is to listen to what other people can get from the sample

..By the way nice beat SkeeMotz

its ok...more energy please.

on another note....have u guys checked the music on that dopetracks site?....a lotta of wack ish...some good. i guess its par for the course.....

Last edited:
Back